20m frequencies.

  • zl1gbb
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2007
      Hi all
      Got involved in jt65a which meant using 14076. Eventually also got
      involved with Olivia which kept coming up almost on the same frequency.
      So went looking for more information on band allocation. Came across
      HFlink

      http://www.hflink.com/olivia/

      which is an ALE group. What impressed me was they have shown the
      digital modes in one of their graphics which was a revelation to me.
      Made it all much clearer. Whoever did that I want to thank them.
      Of course, it only has passing interest as I am in itu zone 3 and
      most of this applies to itu zone 1. Still, it's where the Dx is.

      Graeme zl1gbb