Re: [olivia] Re: JT65A, Olivia, PSK31 and CW

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 3, 2007
      Hi John,

      Not sure if you want to go down this path, but you could install LINUX
      on your Mac, may be even in dual-boot mode. See for instance
      http://www.linux.com/articles/54973
      which explicitely describes the procedure fur Suse. Under that distro
      there are 2 very good programs: fldigi and gMFSK who offer not only all
      kinds of flavors of Olivia but most of the other digimodes as well.
      As a logger application you can use xlog.

      --
      73: Waldis Jirgens - VK1WJ - http://mywebpage.netscape.com/ilgonis