Conditions very poor on 160 tonight - test cancelled

  • dl8le
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
      Hello to all,

      due to the very poor condx tonight on 160 m I will not try any test on
      Monday, 04.00 to 05.00 UTC. I will publish a new test when conditions
      will be better again.

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 2, 2007
          Don't know yet if I will be available on Easter. There will be a
          decision a a very short notice if I will be away from home or not.
          Suggestion: If you schedule a test I will join if I can be there. As
          A and K figures are pretty high today (27 resp. 3) there is a good
          chance that they will be lower again at the end of the week and
          conditions will improve.

          --- In oliviadata@yahoogroups.com, massimo sessa <iz0gkzdiodo@...>
          wrote:

          > ok juergen, why don't you check prop. conditions on sunday
          (easter) ? it will be nice to exchange also easter wishes acroos the
          continents !

          > 73, massimo
          >
          > dl8le <dl8le@...> ha scritto:
          > Hello to all,
          >
          > due to the very poor condx tonight on 160 m I will not try any test
          on
          > Monday, 04.00 to 05.00 UTC. I will publish a new test when
          conditions
          > will be better again.
          >
          > 73
          >
          > Juergen, DL8LE
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          > L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova
          Yahoo! Mail

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 3, 2007
            ok juergen, thanks for info. so, appointment and meeting point for everybody on sunday 8th of april (easter) at 05.00 am utc on 1838 usb in olivia 500/16. i will start calling every two minutes for half an hour.
            ciao to all, massimo iz0gkz

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 3, 2007
              Massimo, 05.00 UTC will be after our sun rise in most parts of Europe
              (even in the Netherlands sunrise on April 8 will be at 05.01 UTC).
              This would make communication on 160 m very difficult.

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 4, 2007
                ok Juergen, you are right, I will start at 4.30 am, same conditions.

                wrote:

                > ok juergen, thanks for info. so, appointment and meeting point for
                everybody on sunday 8th of april (easter) at 05.00 am utc on 1838 usb
                in olivia 500/16. i will start calling every two minutes for half an
                hour.
                > ciao to all, massimo iz0gkz
                >
                > dl8le <dl8le@...> ha scritto:
                > Don't know yet if I will be available on Easter. There
                will be a
                > decision a a very short notice if I will be away from home or not.
                > Suggestion: If you schedule a test I will join if I can be there.
                As
                > A and K figures are pretty high today (27 resp. 3) there is a good
                > chance that they will be lower again at the end of the week and
                > conditions will improve.
                >
                > 73
                >
                > Juergen, DL8LE
                > --- In oliviadata@yahoogro ups.com, massimo sessa <iz0gkzdiodo@ >
                > wrote:
                > >
                > > ok juergen, why don't you check prop. conditions on sunday
                > (easter) ? it will be nice to exchange also easter wishes acroos
                the
                > continents !
                > >
                > > 73, massimo
                > >
                > > dl8le <dl8le@> ha scritto:
                > > Hello to all,
                > >
                > > due to the very poor condx tonight on 160 m I will not try any
                test
                > on
                > > Monday, 04.00 to 05.00 UTC. I will publish a new test when
                > conditions
                > > will be better again.
                > >
                > > 73
                > >
                > > Juergen, DL8LE
                > >

                > > ------------ --------- --------- ---
                > > L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova
                > Yahoo! Mail
                > >

                > ------------ --------- --------- ---
                > L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova
                Yahoo! Mail

              • Bob Baker
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 7, 2007
                  I copied the following text at about 0446, 500/16, between 1838.5 and
                  1839; since there is an "iz" in there I was initially convinced it was
                  Massimo, but the frequency was not quite as expected:

                  "4, of! outside@^nR(+cq outside eb(.N7m"Bz izQ)fpSG"

                  I did respond with a call on the next odd minute, but nothing was
                  heard after that.

                  Happy Easter to all.

                  Bob