Re: [olivia] Re: Test on 160 m

  • P. Joe Atkinson
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2007
      Bob,
      You were the only station I heard for sure, I also heard you and N9GUE, but he had qsb on his siginal...too much to copy him.

      At least we tried.....

      Joe W5CRN

      Bob Baker <wa5kvb@...> wrote:
      Did anyone hear anything from across the pond last night, on either
      side? I was listening between 0400 and 0500, and heard only a short
      unidentified transmission (domino?) at about 0412; also N9GUE calling
      at aroung 0420+. I didn't expect to hear much, as the noise level was
      very high. I also called a few times with Olivia on the odd minutes,
      assuming the previous nights plan.

      Bob
      WA5KVB

      --- In oliviadata@yahoogro ups.com, "dl8le" <dl8le@...> wrote:

      > No stations outside EU copied this morning. Daniel, HB9TPL, and myself
      > will be qrv again on Saturday morning as well. I will also be qrv for a
      > sked with Orlando, PY2ANE, today at 22.00 UTC.
      >
      > 73
      >
      > Juergen, DL8LE

      Bored stiff? Loosen up...