796Re: [olivia] Re: question.

    Sep 5, 2006
      hi,

      i have mixw software and windows xp, i just copied the olivia.dll file into mixw directory and automatically olivia appeared in the list of the digital modes. try !!

      see you, massimo iz0gkz

      aisea6 <aisea@...> ha scritto:
      There's documentation where you install the OLIVIA .DLL extension into
      MixW software.
      MixW alone doesn't have OLIVIA mode. Also your operating system has to
      be Windows XP.

      cul,

      Aisea
      3D2AA

      -- In oliviadata@yahoogro ups.com, "toalje" <toalje@...> wrote:

      > Hi: I have lowered the last version of the program mixw2 (2.17) but
      > there does not appear the possibility of operating in the olivia┬┤s
      > mode. I wish to know if it is necessary to go down any additional
      > program or other one programmes that it allows to operate it. In
      the
      > rest of the digimodes I use mixw2.
      > Claudio-LU2VCD

      Yahoo! Mail: gratis 1GB per i messaggi, antispam, antivirus, POP3

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic