2093Re: CQ 14107

  • g0dor
    Jul 26, 2013
      Hi guys.

      Here in Europe the freqs are different but I would never NOT answer a US station calling on 14.107 :)

      Might I suggest that you use one of the FREE ACCESS SDR radios to spot activity in Eu and maybe call on 'active' freqs.

      I use the WEB_SDR network http://www.websdr.org/

      The Dutch RX (Station 1) is particularly useable as its full HF coverage.

      Regards -Phil (G0DOR)

      --- In oliviadata@yahoogroups.com, Tomas Hood <nw7us.heliophile@...> wrote:

      > Anyone still at 14.107 USB at 32/1000 ? And, center at 750Hz?
      >
      > I just tuned up, there. Will monitor for a short bit... then may call CQ
      >
      > --
      > Tomas David Hood (Amateur Radio, NW7US)
      > http://NW7US.us/
      >
      > Contributing editor, Propagation Column:
      > CQ Magazine, CQ VHF, Popular Communications
      >
      > Space Weather: http://sunspotwatch.com/
      >
      > Twitter NW7US : @NW7US ( http://Twitter.com/NW7US )
      >
      > Linux User #32405 - Since 1996
      >
      > The information contained in this communication is confidential,
      > proprietary, and intended for the addressee(s). If you are not the
      > intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
      > dissemination, distribution or copying of the communication, or
      > unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
      > recipient, please delete this message and DO NOT ACT UPON, FORWARD,
      > COPY, OR OTHERWISE DISSEMINATE IT OR ITS CONTENT

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic