2085Re: 7.072.5

  • jaksha2002
    Jul 25, 2013
      I agree. I usually don't have much trouble scaring up an Olivia contact on 40,20, or 15 m ( when the band is open). But, I always hang out just aboe the PSK31 traffic and below the JT65. I have been pretty exclusivly been on 20 and less on 15 m over the past few months. 40 m has been pretty dead from my location.

      So try that portion of the band, and you will find someone to rag chew with.

      73,
      Dave
      KF7DRU

      --- In oliviadata@yahoogroups.com, "VE3FMC" <ve3fmc@...> wrote:

      > I call CQ on 7.072.5 using 8/500 once in awhile but there is never anyone around. Then I go back to making contacts with JT65. Shame because I used to love rag chewing on 40 with Olivia.
      > Rick VE3FMC

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic