      From: Keith
      Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2013 6:49 AM
      Subject: [olivia] Re: 7.072.5

      I have buddy in Virginia that keeps trying for an Olivia QSO anywhere but right on the upper edges of the psk31 traffic (such as 7.035 or 14.070) and he got discouraged, too. All of my Olivia QSOs have been just above the psk31 traffic frequencies. Sometimes I see a QSO a bit higher but its usually a QSO between two hams that seem to already know each other. Just my experiences....
      Dewey
      KT4EP

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic