2073Re: [olivia] NEWBIE HELP

  • ku4a
    May 19, 2013
      I wanted to thank everybody that contributed to the "newbie" discussion. I joined this Yahoo group today, and am looking forward to trying some Olivia.

      I use HRD for rig control, but have had all kinds of trouble with it when trying to transmit digital modes. My problem was probably something simple, but I gave up and have used Digipan, MixW, JT65HF etc for a long time for with great success.

      So, it sounds like FLdigi is the way to go. I'll be looking forward to working many of you on the air, soon.

      Chris
      KU4A
      Lexington KY
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic