20040 and 80 Meter Olivia

  • digitalw3oq
    Jul 15, 2005
      Now that Multipsk 3.9 has been released with the five choices of
      bandwidth and tones, I will be looking for QSO's around 7090 in the
      evenings using the "Average" setting of 500 Hz and 16 tones - Remember
      to put the center (red) mark in the waterfall at 750 Hz - Always keep
      the lowest tone at 500 Hz - I will also be checking 3585 for 1000Hz, 32
      tones ("Standard" setting) Olivia there - For that setting, put the red
      mark at 1000 in the waterfall - Hope to cu on Olivia - Dave, W3OQ.