Re: Tim's yellow planer

  • Don Lehman
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2005
      --- In oldwwmachines@yahoogroups.com, "Richard OConnor"
      <r_oconnor@a...> wrote:
      > Tim,
      >
      > That planer you just posted must really brighten up your shop!
      Your
      > infeed roller experience sounds like more than a few frustrating
      > moments. Very neat job on the restoration, even if yellow isn't
      my
      > own first choice.
      >
      > http://www.owwm.com/PhotoIndex/detail.asp?id=3057
      >
      > Rich

      The more I look at it, the more I like it. I've never liked PM's
      stock goldyellowbabypoopwhatever color. In fact, there are those
      who believe that PM's descent from prominence into WMHell was not
      the result of changing values in society and international
      influences, but was instead due to their poor choice of paint colors.

      Very nice restoration!