Griz 16" jointer guard

  • RJ Spomer
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2002
      I called grizzly today to get a price on their 16” jointer guard. The girl
      couldn’t pull-up the part number that I gave her. She transferred me over to
      the tech. The tech said that they hadn’t received parts for the new 16”
      jointer and couldn’t give me a price either. Next I called Delta again to
      get a other price this time on the RJ-45 jointer. This was their 16 1/2.
      jointer. The assembly list is 307.00. I don’t have a good delta parts source
      but I am sure that the list could be beat.

      That’s where I am at with the after market guard for my 16” Crescent. It may
      come down to making my own with a piece of hard maple, a pillow block and a
      spring.

      That’s all folks
      RJ

    • johnmorvis
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2002
        --- In oldwwmachines@y..., "RJ Spomer" <rspomer@m...> wrote:
        > I called grizzly today to get a price on their 16" jointer guard.
        The girl
        > couldn't pull-up the part number that I gave her. She transferred me
        over to

        Dont give up yet. Their 8" "pork chop" regular duty is 35bux the heavy
        duty 8 in is "Not in yet" as you found. They said within a month

        John O