weldahs ad nauseum

  • deng43
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002
      just a touch more on my yearnings and searchings. while i would like
      to be able to do c.i. i don't think tig is for me; sounds a little
      delicate for my lack of eye-hand.

      so, i see the hobart handler 175 on ebay for around $600, including
      delivery, and that is about what MAINE Oxymoron wants for the smaller
      135 package. i will take this to them and see how well they can do
      matching prices. i have decided while a 120 machine is certainly
      handy it just isn't enuf machine to justify the price; i will stick
      with 240.

      that is where hours and hours of looking online and talking to all of
      you has gotten me. thanks, don e., auburn, me. who spent most of the
      noc wondering why, if two cocker spaniels, or labs, are additive in
      terms of energy, are two boxers exponentially explosive?