Tabulature for fiddle

  • bevconrad
    Message 1 of 144 , Jul 8, 2000
      I have posted a very easy to understand
      tabulature for fiddle tunes on my website at
      www.fiddlerwoman.com It's in the photo gallery at the bottom of the
      page. There is also an audio download to listen to. A
      sample of the tabs for "Soldier's Joy" for fiddle is in
      the photo section of this club.
    • hokelore
      Message 144 of 144 , Oct 30, 2003
        > > I am just starting to play the fiddle, and would love to hear from
        > people in the Indiana, Michigan, or Ohio area.
        >
        > Where are you located? I am a beginner clawhammer guy in Ann Arbor.

        I'll chime in, too. Indianapolis, here... mandolin, banjo, Jew's
        harps...

        Tim