Councilman Karl Skala continues 3rd Ward "Off ice Hours" at Sven's Kafe′ 12/2 (TOMORROW!)

  • Karl Skala
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      Saturday morning OFFICE HOURS at SVEN'S KAFE′ & GALLERY

      Third Ward City Councilman Karl Skala invites you to join him in conversation at Sven's Kafe′ this Saturday, January 2. Please stop by and share your ideas, concerns, comments and/or questions, 3rd ward and/or citywide.

      WHERE? Sven's Kafe′ & Gallery, 110 Orr Street, Suite 101, Northern Art District; Sven's website:    <www.svenskafegallery.com>

      WHEN? 8:30-11:00 a.m. or later as necessary

      DAY? All Saturdays before regular Council Meetings held on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month.

      WHO? Everyone is Welcome!

      ANNOUNCEMENTS!

      Lots of issues these days, e.g., public safety, proposed City Charter changes, the Mayoral race, two City Council races (including my own), etc.  I would love to have your feedback.  Stop by for a cup of coffee and some engaging conversation!
      --
      Several of us on the City Council also recently returned from the National League of Cities Congress of Cities (NLCCoC) and Exposition in San Antonio, TX. I brought back a "gold mine" of ideas and information.  Interested?