Re: Landscape/Walkways/Water mgmt

  • Jane Murfett
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
      He did the same thing for us. I recommend him.

      Jane Murfett

      On Jun 30, 2009, at 8:22 AM, Chip Cooper wrote:

      John Relles, The Gardner (in Yellow Pages), fixed major foundation leakage issues for us through landscaping. Paid the same as it would have required to do traditional repairs to the foundation but instead of stripping out all vegetation and leaving a strip of mud surrounding the house fixed the water problem and left a beautifully landscaped house. Chip Cooper, 500 Longfellow Lane.

      On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 8:40 PM, <Pkway307@...> wrote:
      Has anyone used a local Landscaper they can recommend?  We want to do a walkway, but have some water management issues to incorporate.  Would appreciate neighborhood advice.

      Jerry Benedict