Garth Trail meeting

  • Barbara Reid
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2008

            More research, hiking and haggling has been done since our June meeting.

      We have some exciting options to consider.

      Come to the Library (Meeting Room B)

      Wed. Sept 24th   7:45 – 9pm

      Learn & discuss Neighborhood & GetAbout trail options.

      Let’s move forward in making safe, accessible, practical, ecological, and beautiful decisions for our neighborhood!

      Contact Barbie Reid @ barbiejreid@... for more info.

      Please pass this information on to all you feel would be concerned

      about decisions to be made concerning this trail.  Thank you!