Saturday's potluck

  • Hank Ottinger
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2012
      Neighbors:

      Thanks to all who came to our annual fall potluck--and thanks especially to Erika and Brian Waller for hosting. There's been a suggestion that we should do a spring picnic as well -- if you have any thoughts about such an event, pass 'em on.

      I know there were some who had other commitments Saturday and couldn't attend, and if any wish to contribute dues (suggested $10 per household), feel free to send a check to our treasurer, Peter Vallentyne (213 So. Glenwood). Since HOSWNA doesn't have a bank account, please make checks out to Peter).

      Again, thanks to all for making this such a great event,

      Hank Ottinger
    • Jane Murfett
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 18, 2012
        Dear neighbors,

        Can anyone recommend a piano teacher? I'd like to set up lessons for both myself and my 7-year-old son.

        Thanks, Jane Murfett