Join Councilman Karl Skala

  • Mike Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      Please join me this Saturday morning, February 2, for
      OFFICE HOURS at THE COFFEE GROUND

      3RD WARD CITY COUNCILMAN KARL SKALA

      WHERE? The Coffee Ground, Broadway Shops, 2703 E. Broadway
      (North side of Broadway just West of Hwy 63)

      WHEN? 8:30-10:30 a.m.

      DATES? February 2 & 16; March 1 & 15

      WHO? Everyone is welcome. Drop in and share your questions, opinions,
      ideas, and concerns!