TOMORROW Sa 6/4, Former City Councilman Karl Skala's "Office Hours" at The Coffee Zone

  • Karl Skala
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2011
      Saturday OFFICE HOURS at THE COFFEE ZONE

      Former Third Ward City Councilman KARL SKALA invites you to join him in
      conversation at THE COFFEE ZONE this Saturday, June 4th. Stop by
      and share your ideas, concerns, and/or questions, 3rd ward or citywide.

      WHERE?    The Coffee Zone, 11 N. 9th St.
                       <www.facebook.com/pages/Coffee-Zone/120648004638213>

      WHEN?      9:00-11:30 a.m. or later as necessary

      DAY?         On Saturdays before regular council meetings

      WHO?        Everyone is Welcome! Hope to see you there!

      ANNOUNCEMENTS!

      IMPORTANT! I have filed a public service application for a vacancy
      on the PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION (PZC). This appointment
      will be made this Monday evening (6/6) at the regular City Council Meeting.

      Will you support my candidacy by contacting the mayor and council on my
      behalf (e-mail addresses appended) before Monday’s meeting?

      mayor@..., ward1@...,
      ward2@..., ward3@...,
      ward4@..., ward5@...,
      ward6@...,

      I would very much appreciate your support for my candidacy! Even these
      small gestures may have some resonance. And thank you in advance.
      --

      Lots of issues these days, e.g., Hinkson Creek TMDL, Proposed
      Stormwater Utility Fee Hikes, High Voltage Power Lines in South