SATURDAY 4/2, Former City Councilman Karl Skala's "Office Hours" at The Coffee Zone

  • Karl Skala
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2011
      SATURDAY OFFICE HOURS at THE COFFEE ZONE

      Former Third Ward City Councilman KARL SKALA invites you to join him in
      conversation at THE COFFEE ZONE this Saturday, April 2nd. Stop by
      and share your ideas, concerns, and/or questions, 3rd ward or citywide.

      WHERE?    The Original Coffee Zone, 11 N. 9th St.
                        <www.facebook.com/pages/Coffee-Zone/120648004638213>

      WHEN?      9:00-11:30 a.m. or later as necessary

      DAY?         On Saturdays before regular council meetings; this SA 4/2/11

      WHO?        Everyone is Welcome! Hope to see you there!

      ANNOUNCEMENTS!

      Lots of issues these days, e.g., Hinkson Creek TMDL, Proposed
      Stormwater Utility Fee Hikes, High Voltage Power Lines in South
      Columbia, the new City Manager, City Council Races, etc.
      I would love to have your opinions and/or feedback. Stop by for some
      coffee or tea, a muffin and an engaging conversation!
      --
      My pledge to you is to continue to give voice to the sizable 49% minority
      of Third Ward voters and like-minded others who supported my council