Re: next recycling run

  • Jolene
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1 8:44 AM
      Big surprise, the snow has postponed this week's recycling run.  If you'd still like to contribute, I have room for more plastic recycling.  Just drop it off at 704 W Rollins.  If we are not home, leave the bags by the garage and drop your $$ through the mail slot in our front door.  I'll try to make the run early next week.  Thanks!

      Jolene
      LocoMOmomma Ecofriendly Baby Goods
      http://www.LocoMOmomma.etsy.com