De Minner Please vote for my pepsi grant!

  • Bob Minner
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2010
    Dear Friends & Neigbors,
    I am in the running for a PEPSI Grant! My my proposal is "Improve quality of care/life for people with dementia in long term care.' I have attached a flyer. Please distribute, forward and vote. I am still at rank 136 today & need to be in the top 10 by 12/31 in order to be funded. A quick voting link is http://pep.si/eFA8U5 Please vote daily or as often as you can!
    Thank you in advance for every vote! De

    De Minner RN, BSN
    http://pep.si/eFA8U5 Please vote daily!
    NH Clinical Consultant &
    DCM Apprentice Instructor
    573 875 8785
    minnerd@...

    "If you want to feel secure do what you already know how to do. If you want to be a true professional and continue to grow, go to the cutting edge of your competence which means a temporary loss of security. So whenever you don't quite know what you are doing, know that you are growing." Madeline Hunter

  • Kaylen, Michael S.
    Message 2 of 7 , Sep 8, 2011

      Good afternoon on another beautiful day in Columbia, MO! I’m looking for recommendations for someone to do a termite and/or other pests inspection. Any suggestions?

      Thank you,

      Mike Kaylen

      10 Westwood Ave.

    • Gummersheimer, Sandra
      Message 3 of 7 , Sep 8, 2011

        Yes. My husband does home inspections for real estate transactions and that includes termite inspections. His name is John Corn and his number is 573-864-0068. I have included him on this message as well.

        Regards~

        Sandy

        Sandy Gummersheimer

        S245 School of Nursing

        Columbia, MO 65211-4120

        Fax- 573-884-4544

        Phone- 573-884-4705

        Message 4 of 7 , Sep 12, 2011

          Thank you to all who responded regarding my request for recommendations for pest inspections. I love this list-serve!

          Mike Kaylen

          10 Westwood Ave.