Sat 10/2: Former City Councilman Karl Skala's "Office Hours" at Sven's Kafe'

  • Karl Skala
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010
      Saturday morning OFFICE HOURS at SVEN'S KAFE′ & GALLERY

      Former Third Ward City Councilman Karl Skala invites you to join him in
      conversation at Sven's Kafe′ this Saturday, October 2nd. Please stop by
      and share your ideas, concerns, and/or questions, 3rd ward or citywide.

      WHERE? Sven's Kafe′ & Gallery, 110 Orr Street, Suite 101,
      Northern Art District; <www.svenskafegallery.com>

      WHEN? 9:00-11:30 a.m. or later as necessary

      DAY? On Saturdays before regular council meetings

      WHO? Everyone is Welcome! Hope to see you there!

      ANNOUNCEMENTS!

      Lots of issues these days, e.g., the City Budget matters, the extension of
      the Parks tax, etc. I would love to have your opinions and/or feedback. Stop by
      for a
      beverage, a muffin and a conversation!
      --

      My pledge to you is to continue to give voice to the sizable 49% minority
      of Third Ward voters and like-minded others who supported my council