Car Break-Ins in Old Southwest

  • Mike Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2010
      Car Break Ins
      Forward from Julie Davis

      I know this has been addressed before within the group but the Greenwood/Rollins/Stewart area has had a rash of car break-ins including broken windows on cars, etc.   Someone went through my unlocked van in my driveway a couple of weeks ago.

      On the same night a few other cars were hit with at least one window broken on a car parked on the street.  Several nights ago a couple of neighbor’s cars (also parked on the street) had windows broken.  Many of the items taken from these cars were found in the vicinity, in yards, the next day.

      Last night our car parked in our garage (inadvertently left open we think....) was rifled through.

      Just a heads up to all that someone is really hitting the neighborhood pretty hard.    Also wondering if other streets in the neighborhood have been hard hit or if it’s mostly been in our area?

      Thanks!

      Julie Davis