Re: Old Right Request for invite text

  • Topel William
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 1, 2005
      Sartre:

      Per your request & my "archives" on my Mac with folder
      for Old Right:

      --
      To: BATR@yahoogroups.com
      From: "SARTRE" <BATRgroup@...> Add to
      Address Book
      Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 15:06:15 -0000
      Subject: [BATR] IMPORTANT Notice - another group
      created - Old Right
      Group,

      Recently our group is getting away from the intended
      mission. Sharing
      INFO amoung columnists and editors is still our
      primary goal.

      General debate may not interest every member.

      Therefore, SARTRE has created a second Yahoo Group -
      Old Right.

      This will also be a private group; however, we will
      approve new
      applications for non columnists.

      NO present member is being asked to leave the BATR
      Yahoo Group.
      Everyone is welcome, in addition, to join the second
      group - Old
      Right.

      PLEASE use this newly created group as a debate forum.
      Post to your
      hearts content and discuss any topic.

      Let's all try to raise the quality of content on BATR
      with the
      continued posting of INFORMATION, links to unique
      essays and well
      thought out comments.

      Everyone is encouraged to spread the word about this
      political group,
      which will be listed in the public Yahoo directory.

      Future membership to the BATR Yahoo Group will become
      much more
      selective. I will be making a mass mailing to my email
      list for
      interested parties for the - Old Right - group.

      I'm, open to test the waters if anyone else would like
      to be
      considered as a moderator access to Old Right. The
      default for Yahoo
      is still individual message mailing. This can be a
      real problem for
      many members and has been a prime reason for many who
      left the group.
      Note all post will NOT need approval and will be
      posted directly to
      the group.

      Full access to member features are active.

      Would appreciate any feedback and degree of interest
      and support.

      Thanks,

      SARTRE

      ---

      --- SARTRE <oldright@...> wrote:

      > Group:
      >
      > Had a computer crash and request that a member would
      > post the text
      > message that has been use to invite of new members.
      > Lost my back-up
      > files.
      >
      > Appreciate if someone would search their old emails
      > for the text used
      > to describe the Old Right Yahoo Group, when I send
      > youan invite to join.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > SARTRE

    • Topel William
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 1, 2005
        Sartre:

        Here's some more:

        ---

        sartrejp@... has invited you to join the
        oldright group!
        (This invitation will expire in 7 days.)

        A message from sartrejp@...:
        Bill,

        If you join, you can post when your site is updated to
        the public.

        SARTRE

        ANNOUNCEMENT: New Yahoo Group - Old Right
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/oldright/

        Anyone familiar with BREAKING ALL THE RULES
        http://batr.org/ understands the nature of America
        First. This group is open to non columnists. Just
        apply and indicate who you are, your politics, and you
        will be approved.

        The success of the private BATR Yahoo Group
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BATR for editors and
        columnists, has indicated that many readers want to
        join a debate and information sharing group. This is
        your opportunity!

        If past experience is any indication, the list of
        active members will grow quickly.

        The default settings for Yahoo group is individual
        mail. So if the messages become too much, select daily
        digest or Special Notices. Being a member allows for
        posting, so even if you choose No Email, you can post.

        Hope you will join and contribute.

        Thanks,

        SARTRE Publisher of BREAKING ALL THE RULES

        Join this group!

        -OR-

        "Send" in your email program.

        ----

        --- SARTRE <oldright@...> wrote:

        > Group:
        >
        > Had a computer crash and request that a member would
        > post the text
        > message that has been use to invite of new members.
        > Lost my back-up
        > files.
        >
        > Appreciate if someone would search their old emails
        > for the text used
        > to describe the Old Right Yahoo Group, when I send
        > youan invite to join.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > SARTRE

      • Topel William
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 1, 2005
          Sartre:

          Like an elephant with a long memory:

          ---
          Date: 19 Sep 2003 02:50:25 -0000
          From: "oldright Moderator"
          <oldright-owner@yahoogroups.com> Add to Address Book
          To: wmtopel@...
          Subject: Welcome to oldright
          Greetings,

          Anyone familiar with BREAKING ALL THE RULES
          http://batr.org/
          understands that we support an America First
          viewpoint. This Old Right group is
          open to the public with little screening. Therefore,
          it is prudent for
          those who disagree with the intended direction and
          purpose of the group,
          to rethink their application or to drop out on their
          own.

          Discussions are fine for those who like to engage. I
          seldom debate with
          those who reject our paleoconservative politics. Have
          neither the time
          nor the interest is converting anyone or defending
          what our articles
          accomplish. We write original essays that first appear
          on BREAKING ALL
          THE RULES and are published on numerous political
          sites.

          The Old Right group encourages the sharing of
          information, while
          recognising that many folks like to carry on
          individual discussions. We hope
          that disputes will not develop between or among
          members that spill over
          onto the group. Take any problems with another member
          to private email
          messages and responses. We reserve the function of
          suspending and the
          option of terminating members from the group; strictly
          upon our standard
          of good taste, civil language and intellectual
          integrity. No topic is
          taboo and anyone risk embarrassing themselves with
          inane posting. This
          is NOT a Democracy, it’s a Republic and the moderator
          is your
          representative. Genuine Populism from a Conservative
          perspective is the heritage
          of America, recommend us to other like minded
          individuals.

          Visit the Old Right - BATR Reflections Blogger
          http://oldright.com/ and
          for those with a web site, join the Old Right - BATR
          Reflections
          Blogger Webring
          http://f.webring.com/hub?ring=batrreflictionsb

          To start sending messages to members of this group,
          simply send email
          oldright@yahoogroups.com

          If you do not wish to belong to oldright, you may
          unsubscribe by
          sending an email to
          oldright-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

          To see and modify all of your groups, go to
          http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups

          SARTRE

          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          ----

          --- SARTRE <oldright@...> wrote:

          > Group:
          >
          > Had a computer crash and request that a member would
          > post the text
          > message that has been use to invite of new members.
          > Lost my back-up
          > files.
          >
          > Appreciate if someone would search their old emails
          > for the text used
          > to describe the Old Right Yahoo Group, when I send
          > youan invite to join.
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > SARTRE

        • Topel William
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 1, 2005
            Sartre:

            And more:

            ---
            To: BATR@yahoogroups.com
            From: "SARTRE" <BATRgroup@...> Add to
            Address Book
            Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 22:01:52 -0000
            Subject: [BATR] STOP THE PRESSES !!!! Read this and
            visit Old Right - BATR Reflections Blogger
            EVERYONE:

            Please visit Old Right - BATR Reflections Blogger
            http://oldright.com/

            Click on the newly added logo on the Left Column just
            under the image
            logo: sub-bloglines (orange/beige)

            You should be taken to the following url
            http://www.bloglines.com/myblogs
            (if you don't get to see anything, one might need to
            register with
            Bloglines - not sure) go to http://www.bloglines.com

            You will see the last 10 posts to the Old Right Blog.

            Will be contacting Blogline to verify my listing
            within their
            directory.

            Here is the deal !!!

            When I get the Old Right blog on the list of RSS
            transfer
            directories, that means the entire web would be able
            to add the RSS
            link to Old Right as part of their News readers.

            If you finally accept my many requests for you to add
            your content to
            my blog (as easy as eating chips) you will have YOUR
            posts available
            to the entire network of anyone who will add Old Right
            - BATR
            Reflections Blogger to their list.

            Are you getting it yet ?????

            It's all FREE so how about a little help . . .

            SARTRE

            ---

            --- SARTRE <oldright@...> wrote:

            > Group:
            >
            > Had a computer crash and request that a member would
            > post the text
            > message that has been use to invite of new members.
            > Lost my back-up
            > files.
            >
            > Appreciate if someone would search their old emails
            > for the text used
            > to describe the Old Right Yahoo Group, when I send
            > youan invite to join.
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > SARTRE

          • Topel William
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 1, 2005
              Sartre:

              And the hits keep right on coming....:

              ---
              Date: 19 Sep 2003 02:50:25 -0000
              From: "oldright Moderator"
              <oldright-owner@yahoogroups.com> Add to Address Book
              To: wmtopel@...
              Greetings,

              --- SARTRE <oldright@...> wrote:

              > Group:
              >
              > Had a computer crash and request that a member would
              > post the text
              > message that has been use to invite of new members.
              > Lost my back-up
              > files.
              >
              > Appreciate if someone would search their old emails
              > for the text used
              > to describe the Old Right Yahoo Group, when I send
              > youan invite to join.
              >
              > Thanks,
              >
              > SARTRE

            • Topel William
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 1, 2005
                Sartre:

                Is this enough to get you jump started now?

                It's OK to plug my site as a "thank you"...ha ha

                ---
                To: oldright@yahoogroups.com
                From: "SARTRE" <sartrejp@...> Add to
                Address Book
                Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 13:24:27 -0000
                Subject: Old Right ^^^ Weekly Update: No 1
                Howdy!

                This is a regular feature on the Old Right Yahoo
                Groups. The purpose
                is simple to communicate with members. Short sweet and
                to the point.
                The reason to maintain your mail setting using Special
                Notice, as
                opposed to No Mail means I can reach you with an
                important update.

                Many requests were received to join the private BATR
                Yahoo Group, in
                error. That group is intended for editors and
                columnists. We might
                break those rules on occasion, but not unless I know
                you.

                Old Right will grow and add value with quality content
                and posts. We
                encourage your involvement. Share INFO, links,
                recommended sites and
                columnists. We want to benefit from your insights and
                knowledge. Add
                important bookmarks.

                Post any useful changes about political happenings on
                the web. Inform
                the group about your own network of reliable sources.
                Help each
                other, by being honest !!!!

                No one has time to waste so post quality often . . .
                they are not
                opposing concepts.

                Old Right needs your help to recruit members who share
                an America
                First perspective and a Populist outlook. Our
                paleoconservative
                viewpoint is not hostile to libertarians, traditional
                conservatives,
                anti-war folks of all sore and anyone else who is
                ant-state.

                However, we oppose NeoCons and any of their allies.

                Have created a monthly mailing that will include
                details that will
                normally not be repeated in the Weekly Updates. Read
                it from the link
                that was sent to the group "new file uploaded to
                oldright".

                Identification of time sensitive or priority posts can
                be
                accomplished with placing the following codes at the
                beginning of the
                subject line:

                Breaking News for immediate reading: ###
                High Priority Message: ^^^

                Remember to place any changes in the subject line if
                you are using
                the reply key to an existing message.

                Visit all of BATR sites on the HUB:
                http://clix.to/batr

                Future announcements will provide details on the
                changes to Old
                Right - BATR Reflections Blogger
                http://oldright.com/

                Check out the Existentialism Philosophy Blog
                http://existentialist.blogspot.com/

                And read our latest essays published on BREAKING ALL
                THE RULES

                'View' essay - Little Big Man on the NYSE
                http://pages.zdnet.com/sartre65/view/id41.html

                'Global Gulag' - Oil Roustabout Economy
                http://pages.zdnet.com/sartre65/gulag/id35.html

                Seek any feedback and comments by private message.

                SARTRE

                -----

                --- SARTRE <oldright@...> wrote:

                > Group:
                >
                > Had a computer crash and request that a member would
                > post the text
                > message that has been use to invite of new members.
                > Lost my back-up
                > files.
                >
                > Appreciate if someone would search their old emails
                > for the text used
                > to describe the Old Right Yahoo Group, when I send
                > youan invite to join.
                >
                > Thanks,
                >
                > SARTRE

              • Old Right
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 1, 2005
                  Bill,

                  You are a good man!  Sure do recommend your site.

                  Thanks, much.

                  To:      oldright@yahoogroups.com
                  From:      "SARTRE" <sartrejp@...>  Add to
                  Address Book
                  Date:      Sat, 20 Sep 2003 13:24:27 -0000

                  --- SARTRE <oldright@...> wrote:

                  > Group:
                  >
                  > Had a computer crash and request that a member would
                  > post the text
                  > message that has been use to invite of new members.
                  > Lost my back-up
                  > files.
                  >
                  > Appreciate if someone would search their old emails
                  > for the text used
                  > to describe the Old Right Yahoo Group, when I send
                  > youan invite to join.
                  >
                  > Thanks,
                  >
                  > SARTRE

                  Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
                • William Kaliher
                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 2, 2005
                    Sartre:
                    I've looked and don't see a one---but shall look again this weekend
                    bill

                    Had a computer crash and request that a member would post the text
                    message that has been use to invite of new members. Lost my back-up
                    files.

                    Appreciate if someone would search their old emails for the text used
                    to describe the Old Right Yahoo Group, when I send youan invite to join.

                    Thanks,

                    SARTRE

                    Yahoo! Groups Links
                  • oldright
                    Message 9 of 12 , Sep 2, 2005
                      Bill,

                      Thanks, but I have the needed text saved by Bill Topel.  All is OK.

                      Message 10 of 12 , Sep 11, 2005
                        Sartre, I have a name of a person who is posting on
                        citizensoftheUSofA that should be posting on this site.
                        Maybe you could send him one of these invitations?
                        Bill Rummell and his email is bilrum@.... I
                        just sent him a note telling him how appreciative I was
                        of the great posts he is making.

                        Joyce Kubicki

                        --- In oldright@yahoogroups.com, "Old Right" <oldright@f...> wrote:
                        > Bill,
                        >
                        > You are a good man! Sure do recommend your site.
                        >
                        > Thanks, much.
                        >
                        > SARTRE

                      • SARTRE
                        Message 11 of 12 , Sep 12, 2005