[We-the-People-of-Texas] Texas Liberty Jamboree, San Antonio (Sat. Sept. 3, 2005)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      broadcasted to the Internet ...

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: <hdgoltz@...>
      To: <hdgoltz@...>
      Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 10:33 AM
      Subject: [We-the-People-of-Texas] Texas Liberty Jamboree

      Date:            August 1, 2005

      Subject:       The Texas Liberty Jamboree - 2005

      Dear Friend of Liberty,

      This note is being sent to you as an announcement of our forthcoming
      Texas Liberty Jamboree.  The TxLJ is scheduled for Saturday, September 3,
      2005.  It is the start of the Labor Day weekend.  And, it will be held in
      San Antonio -The Alamo city.

      In addition to the fabulous Jamboree, San Antonio offers great visitor
      attractions such as The Alamo, the Riverwalk, the Mission Trail, malls
      for shopping, Six Flags Fiesta Texas Amusement Park, Sea World and
      outstanding Tex-Mex food.  Come to San Antonio, and stay for the weekend.
      Details for the Jamboree can be found on our web site: www.TxLJ.us.  Try
      it now; it has just been updated with new program information.

      The Jamboree will be held at the Raymond Russell Park, Pavilion #2 from
      10:00 AM until 10:00 PM.
        While there are no restaurants, in walking
      distance, we do plan to provide made-to-order barbecue for a nominal
      donation.  Alternatively, you may want to bring a picnic lunch and enjoy
      the outdoors.  Beer and wine is permitted in the park after 12:00 noon;
      please do not bring glass containers.  If you have one, you may want to
      bring a comfortable lawn chair.  A nearby playground is available for the
      young ones.

      Visit our website, and send us an e-mail message confirming your plans to
      attend.  We will have entertainment and liberty-related exhibitors'
      booths/tables  You may have a table to use for a $20.00 donation to cover
      our costs.  If you are interested in being an exhibitor please let us
      know.  If you care to help out with the Jamboree logistics on that day,
      please let us know that as well, and what you prefer to do.  You can
      message us from our web site or at info@....

      So, mark your calendar - September 3 - only 1 month away, and ask your
      friends and family to join with you at this 2nd Annual Texas Liberty
      Jamboree.  We would certainly appreciate: 1) your efforts to publicize
      the Jamboree and distribute this announcement to your e-mail contacts and
      lists, and 2) any financial support you can provide.

      Yours in Liberty,
      Texas Liberty Jamboree
      Steering Committee
      www.TxLJ.us