[Humor] Jamaican Joke

  • pbs@iafrica.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 2:58 PM
      From: WWW.AfricanCrisis.Org
      A Jamaican fireman came home from work one day and said
      to his wife: "Y'know sumpin, we have a wonderful new
      system at de fire station."
      Bell 1 rings - we put on our jackets.
      Bell 2 rings - we slide down de pole.
      Bell 3 rings - we jump on de ingine and we's ready to go.

      "From now on, when I says 'Bell 1' I want you to strip naked. When
      I says 'Bell 2', you jump on de bed. When I says 'Bell tree', we's
      gonna mek love all tru de night."

      The next night he came home and shouted
      "Bell One" and she stripped naked.
      "Bell Two" and she jumped on the bed.
      "Bell Tree" and they started to make love.

      After a few minutes the wife yelled out "Bell Four".
      "What de hell is 'Bell Four'?" asked the fireman husband.
      She replied, "Roll out more hose, man, you ain't nowhere near de fire."