Re: Old Right Re: A UNITED NORTH AMERICA?

  • Roland Croteau
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 5, 2005
      Dear Stuart,

      Good Morning.

      I hope this finds you well and in good spirit.

      Please see more below in ( ).

      On Jul 5, 2005, at 8:08 AM, Stuart Jones wrote:

      > You'll be glad to know that I'm trying to get the
      > Gospel out to a lost & dying world.
      ( :-) )

      > I'm a born again Christian & I've been one since late winter of 1991.
      (I thought I was born again in 1979. I continued to believe that for
      23 years until I met JAH in 2002. Hope you are open-minded. :-)

      > I realize that I could be doing much better than what I
      > am now but there is a way to improve all that. I just
      > need stronger faith in God for what is to come.
      (Understood. There is still much to learn. And you will learn much
      more when you read "the little book".)

      > I will
      > look at the website you've sent me.
      (Thank you.)