[stateyourcause] ACTION NEEDED: American people need YOU.... TheTreasonous Demise of George W. Bush

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2005
      > [Original Message]
      > From: <ranger116@...>
      > To: [snip]
      > Date: 7/3/2005 7:40:28 PM
      > Subject: [stateyourcause] ACTION NEEDED: American people need YOU....
      Forward:  TheTreasonous Demise Of George W. Bush

      > ACTION NEEDED: American people need YOU....
      > Forward:
      > The Treasonous Demise Of George W. Bush
      > John Buchanon // Sat, 02 Jul 2005 08:01:43 -0700
      >
      > For more than a year, in public speeches around the country and in
      > conversations with a number of you, I have predicted that the White
      > House leaking of Valerie Plame's identity to columnist Robert Novak, in
      > violation of the Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982, would
      > ultimately bring the
      demise of George W. Bush and his criminal minions.

      > Today, it appears, that demise could be imminent.  But the American
      > nation desperately needs your help -- NOW.
      >
      > Editor & Publisher magazine, the much respected Bible of the journalism
      > trade, is reporting that Time magazine is presently considering naming
      > the critical and until now secret White House source who outed CIA WMD
      > analyst Ms. Plame.  Their chief motive seems to be the protection of
      > their reporter Matthew Cooper, who along with Judith Miller of The New
      > York Times, will soon be in prison for an extended stay unless they
      > reveal the identity of the leaker.  Time has also been assessed with a
      > fine of $1,000 a day until the identity of the source is revealed.
      >
      > I trust that all of you will agree with me that the national security of
      > the United States is at issue here, not
      the right of journalists to

      href="http://us.f411.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=dawn_bridges@...&YY=44133&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b">dawn_bridges@....  Her deputy is Peter Costiglio.  He can be

      href="http://us.f411.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=executive-editor@...&YY=44133&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b">executive-editor@...
      > Judith Miller's e-mail is jmiller@....
      >
      > In the case of Miller, I also trust you will heartily support her
      > jailing if she continues to refuse to identify her source.  Her
      > horrible misreporting on the lead up to the war in Iraq, most notably
      > her Ahmed Chalabi-inspired fabrications about the infamous aluminum
      > tubes for a centrifuge suitable for making nuclear weapons, has
      > unnecessarily cost countless thousands of human lives, including nearly
      > 1,800 Americans, yet she has never apologized publicly,
      although the
      > paper did -- without naming her.  She is one of the most arrogant
      > occupants of the ivory tower in the history of journalism.
      >
      > The point is that she still has a job.  She should go to prison for a
      > long, long time -- for what is, in effect, treason.
      >
      > PLEASE take a few moments and send heartfelt e-mails and then follow up
      > with phone calls to make Time Inc. aware of its clear moral and
      > Constitutional responsibility at this potential turning point in
      > American history.  If you have an extra moment, please call and/or
      > e-mail Keller and/or Miller and try to convince the NYT -- still the
      > world newspaper of record despite its terrible and obvious flaws -- to
      > corroborate the identity of the source.
      >
      > If the White House source is named, he will almost certainly be indicted
      > under the IIPA of 1982.  That indictment COULD
      be against Karl Rove or
      > Lewis "Scooter" Libby, Cheney's chief of staff -- or a top aide.  In
      > either case, we will have another Watergate-level crisis on our hands --
      > an indictment in a President's WH inner circle -- the mainstream media
      > will be forced onto the story -- and George W. Bush will earn the nasty
      > fate he so deserves.
      >
      > The world may see him "frog-marched out of the White House," to quote
      > Ambassador Wilson's famous hope about Karl Rove's fate.
      >
      > The future of America, the Presidency, the press as watchdog for the
      > people, and the concept of the U.S. as "a nation of laws, not men" (the
      > very Constitutional principle that brought down Richard Nixon) will most
      > assuredly bring down Bush.
      >
      > We just need a BIG PUSH -- and we need it now.  PLEASE help.  Please
      > also circulate this to ALL of your important contact
      lists.

      > Together, we the people can win the real war on terror, right here,
      > right now, by holding Bush and his cabal accountable in full public
      > view.  If you have additional thoughts or ideas, please feel free to
      > contact me.
      >
      > John Buchanan, journalist & documentary filmmaker, the so-called "9/11
      > Truth" 2004 Presidential candidate and "Bush-Nazi journalist" from The
      > New Hampshire Gazette. (207) 332-3978
      > jtwg50@...
      > http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?disc=149495;article=86222;title=APFN

      Discover Yahoo!
      Use Yahoo! to plan a weekend, have fun online & more. Check it out!