He grabbed girl's arm -- now he's a sex offender

  • Roland Croteau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 9:00 PM
      To All,

      I hope this finds you well and in good spirit.

      Hopefully you will have a few minutes to read the article below..,
      reportedly from the Chicago Sun Times. I don't have the time to check
      each one of these stories but believe, in principle.., stories like
      these are happening nationwide.

      Everyday the police state gets bolder and stronger and I have to
      believe.., if we read history and think this through.., we ALL know
      where this is leading.., and "it ain't pretty".

      I hear people like Dave Von Kliest [of The Power Hour] on the Genesis
      Network almost daily asking, "when are you going to draw your line in
      the sand?" Great question.

      We know people are being "disappeared". We know our government is
      TOTALLY corrupt. We KNOW.., THERE IS NO REMEDY IN THE SYSTEM/COURTS..,
      BY DESIGN. We know we have no "rights".., only privileges [or are you
      one of those still hanging onto the lie we actually have a working bill
      of rights?]. Experience has taught those of us who have strived for
      years to petition government for the truth and remedy.., THEY DON'T
      CARE. We KNOW the voting system is corrupt [i.e. it isn't who votes and
      for what.., it is WHO COUNTS THE VOTES that really "counts"].

      Dear reader.., this is our sobering reality; America.., the one you
      believe you believed in..? never was. To understand this you must study
      and then boldly press forward and TEST the system for yourselves. But
      to test it.., you must be willing to risk all. No half measures. To get
      to the truth you must find the attitude of the founding fathers who
      pledged their lives, their fortunes and their sacred honor. How bad do
      you want to KNOW the truth? Jack Nickleson said in "A Few Good Men"..,
      "you can't handle the truth". Hopefully..? you can.

      It is past time to wake up and smell the coffee. It is time to get a
      grip on the reality of our situation.., the freedom movement is a
      non-threat to the globalists because it isn't moving anywhere.
      "Leaders" in the non-moving freedom movement will not unite because
      THEY are SURE they have THE "cause" everyone should unite behind. Of
      course each battle is important. No one can argue that but they are NOT
      seeing the whole picture. Those individual battles PURPOSELY keep us
      divided. It is equivalent to "hacking at branches". FEW are able to
      even "see" the root [and THAT is what we need to cut out].

      Everybody is trying to recruit everybody else to their group this year.
      At least some are getting the idea [we must unite]. Now we have the
      Veteran's Party but it is at cross-purposes with the Coalition Party
      who are trying to get all the different 3rd parties together under one
      umbrella. There is no time for that. And it won't work for the very
      reasons I just stated.

      How about the Truth Convergence gathering coming up the weekend of July
      22nd? Sounds like a good idea. They are asking all the different
      groups/freedom fighters to get together and "trade info"/exchange ideas
      and even talk about collectively coming up with a strategy. Makes
      sense, right? All except for that same nagging problem.., egotism. If
      you were a betting person.., how much would you like to bet that a year
      from now [if we don't have an NBC "event" between now and then and find
      ourselves living under martial law] there is still no "meeting of the
      minds"?

      At risk of sounding like I am talking down at you [for I am not].., I
      believe I have gone further than most of you. I do understand what the
      founding fathers said. I have already laid my life down twice for this
      country and to find the truth. I have already lost my family and
      friends [who are fearful of Big Brother and dare not speak out]. I have
      already lost my business/income and am spending what I have left to
      help others come to their own "y" in the road.

      It is not an easy task. I KNOW what is being asked of you. You are
      being asked; what is more important..? your materialism that can only
      be had if you will bend your knee to government/Big Brother/the
      beast/mammon/Satan..? OR Principle/What is Right/Truth/God? To choose
      God may mean you may indeed lose everything else. But I ask, SO WHAT
      [can't take it with you anyways]?

      Will you understand these words?; King of kings’ Bible - Matthew 10:37
      He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and
      he that loveth son or daughter (or anyone or anything) more than me is
      not worthy of me.
      >>> 10:38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is
      >>> not worthy of me.
      >>> 10:39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his
      >>> life for my sake shall find it.
      >>> 16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any [man] will come
      >>> after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow
      >>> me.
      >>> 16:25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever
      >>> will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
      >>> 16:26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world,
      >>> and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his
      >>> soul?
      >>> http://i.am/jah/kofkad.htm

      If you will continue your fight.., at some point you will hit your own,
      personal, Red Sea [as Moses did]. Perhaps then you will quit looking
      for some valueless "remedy scheme" from the "patriot community" or the
      U.S. CON-stitution. Perhaps then you will truly turn your face to God.
      Perhaps then you will take a look and carefully consider "THE PLAN" @
      www.i.am/jah/plan.htm It is the ONLY solution to our situation.
      Thing is.., MOST people won't "press the envelope" and learn and accept
      the truth of our situation. No, unfortunately, they want to cling onto
      the lie that was given them in the publik skool sistum [read:
      government brainwashing/indoctrination centers] that they are
      "sovereigns" and actually have some say through a compromised/corrupt
      government. You have only had the illusion of having a say. On this
      planet..? the rule is; he who owns the gold.., rules [i.e.
      money/mammon/materialism/Satan]. It has always been that way. Money has
      always equated to power because everyone on this planet has been or is
      materialistic.

      Ask yourself and be really honest [remembering God KNOWS your heart]..,
      are you afraid? Are you afraid to lose everything for Principle..? for
      God?

      Hard questions but they must be asked and you must be truthful.
      PAINFULLY truthful.

      If you are reading this and are "getting it" and feel you are ready..,
      please write me. There is much to learn and little time to prepare. I
      am not The Teacher but I can point you to Him [for He is here - please
      see Malachi 4:5 - this is another truth FEW will believe].

      Long live The Fighters for God,
      Roland