Re: Old Right Re: A UNITED NORTH AMERICA?

  • Stuart Jones
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3, 2005
      Roland,
      You're probably right. It's inevitable that God will
      purge this earth with fire. The NWO will come to a
      weeping end & the elites' nightmares will have only
      just begun when they are cast into the Lake of Fire.
      We are in the 1st stages of WWIII & the will come
      Armageddon. God will intervene & will snatch away all
      His chosen from around the globe & take them to Heaven
      only then to return to Earth & destroy all of its
      inhabitants. The night is darkest before the new day
      breaks. I can only pray that God will make worthy of
      being a martyr for His cause. May my death be pleasing
      in His sight & my work for Him continue after I die
      for Him until the end of time. I need to concentrat
      now on living for Christ & more importantly, dying for
      him if & when my time to die arrives. May God forgive
      me for being such a backslidden, worldly fool. Anyway
      happy Independence Day. Take care & God bless you.

      Yours Respectfully,
      Stuart Jones

      __________________________________
      Discover Yahoo!
      http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html
    • Roland Croteau
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 4, 2005
        Dear Stuart,

        I hope this finds you well and in good spirit.

        Thank you for your response.

        You say you want to live for Christ. Please go to
        http://jahtruth.net/twh.pdf - download and carefully read "the
        little book" you will find there for free. Those who truly want to live
        for Christ need to read that book. No joke. Anyone wanting to survive
        what is coming.., SOON.., needs to read that book.

        Please do and get back with me.

        On Jul 3, 2005, at 8:59 PM, Stuart Jones wrote:

> [...]
        > > > European, African, Asian, & Oceanian nation remain
        > > > independent & sovereign to themselves. I do
        > > however
        > > > want Australia & North America each to have one
        > > more
        > > > major thing in common: that they're both
        > > continental
        > > > nations. You have my permission to criticize &
        > > condemn
        > > > me for my beliefs. I do however respect the fact
        > > that
        > > > you disagree with me. Well, I must go for now.
        > > > Thankyou for reading my letter. Take care & may
        > > God
        > > > richly bless all your efforts.
        > > >
        > > >                                Yours Respectfully,
        > > >                                 Stuart K. Jones

        > > > Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam
        > > protection around
        > > > http://mail.yahoo.com

        > ▪  Visit your group "oldright" on the web.

      • Stuart Jones
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 5, 2005
          You'll be glad to know that I'm trying to get the
          Gospel out to a lost & dying world. I'm a born again
          Christian & I've been one since late winter of 1991. I
          realize that I could be doing much better than what I
          am now but there is a way to improve all that. I just
          need stronger faith in God for what is to come. I will
          look at the website you've sent me. Thankyou & may God
          be with you.

          === message truncated ===

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Stuart Jones
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 5, 2005
> [...]

            > > > Laws regardless of
            > > > where we are living on this planet.
            > > >
            > > > In other words.., what is coming is the
            > inevitable,
            > > > ultimate showdown
            > > > between good and evil. In a word.., Armageddon.
            > > >
            > > > There will be a time when everyone on this
            > planet
            > > > will have to decide
            > > > what side they want to be on; God's or the
            > NWOdor's.
            > > > It is really that
            > > > simple. All of the acronym's you've listed
            > below
            > > > will become
            > > > meaningless. God's Two Great COMMANDments will
            > be
            > > > the LAW for the
            > > > planet. Anyone NOT WILLING to live under those
            > laws
            > > > will be "purged".
            > > >
            > > > As above.., for whatever it is worth to the

            === message truncated ===

            Yahoo! Sports
            http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
          • Roland Croteau
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 5, 2005
              Dear Stuart,

              Good Morning.

              I hope this finds you well and in good spirit.

              Please see more below in ( ).

              On Jul 5, 2005, at 8:08 AM, Stuart Jones wrote:

              > You'll be glad to know that I'm trying to get the
              > Gospel out to a lost & dying world.
              ( :-) )

              > I'm a born again Christian & I've been one since late winter of 1991.
              (I thought I was born again in 1979. I continued to believe that for
              23 years until I met JAH in 2002. Hope you are open-minded. :-)

              > I realize that I could be doing much better than what I
              > am now but there is a way to improve all that. I just
              > need stronger faith in God for what is to come.
              (Understood. There is still much to learn. And you will learn much
              more when you read "the little book".)

              > I will
              > look at the website you've sent me.
              (Thank you.)