Happy Independence Day

  • Reed R. Heustis, Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2005

      Greetings,

      I have a trivia question for you at the bottom of this message.  But first...

      This weekend we Americans celebrate Independence Day, which commemorates the signing of the Declaration of Independence of 1776.

      Unfortunately however, most Americans have never read the Declaration, let alone know what it says or means.  Most Americans are like Joe Six-Pack.  They care more about their couches and remote controls than the founding documents of this great nation.

      You can set yourself apart from "most" Americans by spending just a few minutes of your time to read the Declaration for yourself.  (You'll be glad you did.)

      If you don't have a Declaration immediately at hand, then feel free to visit my site below where I have posted the Declaration in its entirety.

      Now, about that trivia question:

           How many times does the Declaration of
           Independence refer to God?

      Think about it for a moment.  Don't answer right away.  When you're ready...

      Happy Independence Day!

      Reed R. Heustis, Jr.     <><
      reed@...

      What's worse than needing legal help?