Re: Old Right ACTION ALERT Conyers' Downing Street Additional Members of Congres

  • Roland Croteau
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2005
      Hello Cliff,

      I hope this finds you well and in good spirit.

      Please see more below in ( ).

      On Jun 3, 2005, at 6:13 AM, catworld_ny wrote:

      > Very good, Roland.
      (Thank you. I can only give what I am given. :-)

      > I'll only add that some wag once said "people will
      > always find themselves living under the maximum degree of tyranny that
      > they are willing to put up with," or something like that.
      (A variation can be found in the beginning of The Declaration of
      Independence. "...and accordingly all Experience hath shewn, that
      Mankind are more disposed to suffer, while Evils are sufferable..."
      NOTHING has changed in CENTURIES. We WON'T LEARN.) LLTF, Roland