Re: Old Right ACTION ALERT Conyers' Downing Street Additional Members of Congress Ante Upped to 'Quarter of a Million Signatures'

  • Roland Croteau
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2005
      Ladies and Gentlemen and to Whomever it may concern,

      I hope this finds you well and in good spirit.

      Regarding the update and the 86,000 signatures. Time ALWAYS tells. Two
      months, six months, a year from now.., let us see what petitioning has
      done.

      At risk of wearing this out.., it is THEATER. "Nothing happens
      politically by accident." You are being "played", distracted.

      That is not defeatist. It IS reality. LOOK at history. How long did the
      colonials "petition" King George III? And what finally had to happen?

      When has power not corrupted and absolute power not corrupted
      absolutely? And since when has power ever relinquished itself when
      asked politely/petitioned to "step down"?

      You ARE NOT dealing with PERSONALITIES. You ARE dealing with
      PRINCIPALITIES [EVIL in high places].

      What makes you think, you, who are evil, can "ask" evil to "step down",
      "tell the truth", "come clean" or "repent" when you, yourselves are
      unwilling to do that?

      Society ALWAYS gets the government it deserves. WHY do you suppose that
      is? "Government" is a REFLECTION OF SOCIETY. And who makes up this
      society? You. You make up this society.

      It doesn't matter if you are a "patriot" fighting to "get back to the
      CON-stitution" or if you are a member of the joe-six-pack or
      sally-soccer-mom crowd or a bureaucrat. EVERYONE has their life/actions
      JUSTIFIED and THINKS they are right. So if EVERYONE THINKS they are
      right and if EVERYONE believes it is everyone else who is wrong.., how
      come the world is in such a mess and why are any of you even bothering
      to get educated?? What? You need to feed your anger for the upcoming
      revolve-olution.., so you can feel justified in that?

      Think about it. It takes TWO "engines" to DRIVE the revolve-olutionary
      wheel this country and the world stays stuck on. Namely, the "haves"
      and the "have nots". IT ALWAYS ends up that way. ALWAYS. The two sets
      are interchangeable. The "have nots" are wannabe "haves". The reason
      the "haves" want to retain their ill gotten booty is the same EXACT
      reason the "have nots" WANT what the "haves" have. BOTH are
      materialistically SELFISH. Neither side has come to UNDERSTAND WHY they
      are on this planet. And if we collectively won't learn..? we all stay
      stuck on the revolve-olutionary wheel LOST in constant struggle, strife
      and war.

      Folks.., you have GOT TO figure this out or you are doomed.

      You want PEACE? You want plenty? "Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven
      [that LIES WITHIN] and all else will be added to you." Cast out your
      own evil demons first. THEN you will "see" clearly. {There is ONLY ONE
      WAY to do that and it was taught by Prince Michael, The Christ in the
      Jesus body - He said, "I am The Way..." [meaning there is ONLY One
      Way]}.

      All of this petitioning and voting nonsense is a waste of time. But it
      makes you "puff-up" as though you have "done something".

      All that ever happens is; "leaders" get greedy to the point it is
      absurd and EVERYONE can "see" it. So there is a bloody revolve-olution
      and the "have-nots" become the "haves" and then THEY become the next
      set of greedy leaders. What a nightmare (and we've been taught to call
      it the Amerikan dream - as though it were a good thing).

      We are fast approaching The End. No more "revolve-olutions". ALL the
      "haves" and "have-nots" are about to be purged. Those who will survive
      UNDERSTAND the lesson to be learned from being on this planet and that
      lesson is to WILLING learn to live under The Two Great Commandments and
      they are [if you don't know], First; "YOU shall love, honor, cherish
      and obey the Lord your God (love, good and truth) with ALL your heart,
      with ALL your mind, with all your soul and all your strength and Him
      ONLY shall you serve and OBEY, forsaking ALL others. And Second; "YOU
      shall love one another as much as I love you and in the same way -
      spiritually, not physically {please see John 15:13 - can you DO what
      Jesus did..? laid down His body's life for His enemies.., US??}. IF you
      DO this, ALL men will KNOW that you ARE my disciples and are exercising
      and learning "Self" discipline - Discipleship.

      These Two Great COMMANDments [not requests] MUST be learned for all the
      rest of THE Law [meaning God's Law] hangs on them. IF you keep these
      Two COMMANDments.., you cannot harm another and you cannot break any of
      the rest of God's Laws.

      God's Laws.., THE ONLY LEGAL LAWS for this entire planet, were given to
      Moses and God states PLAINLY in Deuteronomy 4:2.., we are NOT to change
      even one letter. But man never listens and THINKS he can do better so
      he makes up CON-stitutions and millions of laws so the "haves" can
      LEGALLY rob the soon-to-be "have-nots". [Because] Man refused to learn
      or OBEY.., God sent His Son to show us, BY EXAMPLE, how we have to BE
      [like Him] if we want to get off this planet and go home to God. Please
      see what Prince Michael, The Christ/EXAMPLE/Savior said [when using the
      Jesus body] regarding God's Laws @ Matthew 5:17 and 18. Both God and
      His Son are ABSOLUTELY PLAIN about THE Law. Yet.., MOST, if not all of
      you are ABSOLUTELY insistent on "returning to the U.S. CON-stitution"
      [or some other non-sense].., the very CON that got us in this mess in
      the first place.

      WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The hour is late. All this
      "petitioning"/"voting" "stuff" is an UTTER waste of time. History shows
      you over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
      again but you JUST WILL NOT learn. You somehow think, "this time will
      be different".

      Sorry, Prince Michael [Who said, "you are either with Me or against Me"
      - and told us He will be returning with a sword] is coming and when the
      smoke clears..? all you idiots who will not humbly accept and live
      under God's Laws in God's/Prince Michael's Kingdom WILL BE REMOVED..,
      probably to U.S. CON-stitution HELL [actually The Fire] and you will
      get what you deserve for insisting on remaining idiots.

      Again.., may I strongly recommend going to, downloading and reading
      "The Way Home or face The Fire" @ http://jahtruth.net/twh.pdf/ It is
      free. You have nothing to lose and your eternal life to gain. PLEASE
      take advantage.

      LLTK and LLTF,
      Roland
      P.S. Folks want to tell me I am preaching hell-fire and brimstone.
      Perhaps. But am I a member of any church? No. Have I asked any
      of you for any money? No. So what do you suppose my motive is?
      I like people upset with me? No. I "see" what is coming. You
      can acquiesce to the NWOdor [and what they have in mind for you isn't
      nice] OR you can go into The Fire. I wish that on no one. I am sent to
      help warn you.., forget all this other non-sense and HELP build
      Father's Kingdom here on Earth RIGHT NOW by helping to reinstate His
      Laws. It is up to us/YOU. He WILL NOT help [you] if [you]/we won't do
      anything or WORSE.., work against Him by trying to return to or conjure
      up ANOTHER CON-stitution. I do not believe it can be said any plainer.

      On Jun 2, 2005, at 6:58 PM, Supreme Law Firm wrote:

      > ACTION ALERT
      > Conyers' Downing Street Additional Members of Congress
      > Ante Upped to 'Quarter of a Million Signatures'
      >

      > SHIP BUSH TO TASMANIA, I SAY!
      >
      > LET THE BUSHMEN TAKE CARE OF THEIR BUSHMASTER (ahem)!
      >

      > Sincerely yours,
      > /s/ Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
      > Private Attorney General, Criminal Investigator and
      > Federal Witness:  18 U.S.C. 1510, 1512-13, 1964(a)
      > http://www.supremelaw.org/decs/agency/private.attorney.general.htm
      > http://www.supremelaw.org/index.htm
      > http://www.supremelaw.org/support.policy.htm
      > http://www.supremelaw.org/guidelines.htm
      >
      > All Rights Reserved without Prejudice
      >

      > Amy Sasser <asasser@...> wrote:
      >> Conyers' Downing Street Letter to Bush: '86,000 signatures' and
      >> counting...
      >> Additional Members of Congress Sign On, Now at 94 and counting...
      >> Ante Upped to 'Quarter of a Million Signatures'
      >>
      > Discover Yahoo!
      > Find restaurants, movies, travel & more fun for the weekend. Check it
      > out!
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > Service.

    • catworld_ny
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2005
        Very good, Roland. I'll only add that some wag once said "people will
        always find themselves living under the maximum degree of tyranny that
        they are willing to put up with," or something like that.

        Cliff

      • Roland Croteau
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2005
          Hello Cliff,

          I hope this finds you well and in good spirit.

          Please see more below in ( ).

          On Jun 3, 2005, at 6:13 AM, catworld_ny wrote:

          > Very good, Roland.
          (Thank you. I can only give what I am given. :-)

          > I'll only add that some wag once said "people will
          > always find themselves living under the maximum degree of tyranny that
          > they are willing to put up with," or something like that.
          (A variation can be found in the beginning of The Declaration of
          Independence. "...and accordingly all Experience hath shewn, that
          Mankind are more disposed to suffer, while Evils are sufferable..."
          NOTHING has changed in CENTURIES. We WON'T LEARN.) LLTF, Roland