Re: Old Right more: Interview with British MP George Galloway

  • Stuart Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
      Greetings Paul,
      I'm an American citizen & I can tell you right now
      that I agree with you in every respect. The zionist
      devils are in control of everything. They're gonna cut
      the heads off every Christian Fundamentalist,
      Nationalist, Ultranationalist, & Patriot "IF" God
      doesn't move soon. Our government is nothing than a
      bunch of pigs. You remember the Beatles White Album
      from '68? There's a song on it called Piggies. Well,
      take care & I bid you Godspeed.

      Yours Respectfully,
      Stuart Jones

      --- Supreme Law Firm