Re: Old Right Banister was the target of probable espionage

  • Roland Croteau
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      To Whom it may concern,

      I hope this finds you well and in good spirit.

      Regarding the following on Joe Banister; first, I applaud Joe for
      waking up, researching the truth and taking a stand. Second I applaud
      supremelaw.org for their valiant efforts.

      With that said I must add.., their fighting methods are fatally flawed.
      The reason is simple. The system is evil. It is not a matter of
      researching all the "codes" and color-of-law, laws. That "stuff", on
      it's face, is insane and, sorry, but trying to understand what is
      insane.., IS insane [also].

      Bottom-line is; Joe is going before "the court" [read "tribunal] this
      month. It is ALL theater. Joe can't possibly win UNLESS "they"/the
      system allow it. And why would a corrupt, evil system allow a
      [supposed] "win"? Joe would receive more "notoriety" in the
      "tax-honesty movement". That notoriety would get new, [and older]
      anti-tax/government dissenters to seek his counsel and
      "come-out-of-the-closet" to be more easily identified.

      There is a [false] hope in the NON-moving, freedom movement that there
      is HOPE still left in the system. There isn't any. The "system" was/is
      flawed [from the beginning] and MOST understand that [i.e "Sure.., it's
      {the Amerikan CON-stitution} not perfect but it is the best the world
      has ever seen" - which is an OUTRIGHT LIE - THE PERFECT LAW AND
      GOVERNMENT can be found in the First Five Books of The Bible.., God's
      Law.., the ONLY LEGAL LAWS for this entire planet].

      I've been accused of having a defeatist attitude. Hardly. I am a
      realist. I "see" CLEARLY what is happening and UNDERSTAND WHY? History
      is repeating itself in a grand fashion. Amerika is not very far away
      from it's own "round-up" period. Many "patriots" will soon be swept
      away in the still of the night [or made public displays/examples like
      Dick Simkanin and Al Thompson, et al.] to never be heard from again..,
      GONE from the battlefield[s].

      If you were a totalitarian dictatorship [minion] what would you do?
      Wouldn't you REMOVE "resistance" "leaders"? Of course.

      Look around you. What is happening? Daniel Estulin [Bildeberg
      researcher/reporter along with Jim Tucker of American Free Press]
      recently reported the "patriot community" has drawn the attention and
      ire of the elite and "they" intend to DO something about it. Watch for
      more indictments and more disappearing.

      Be afraid? No BE WISE. Learn to fight in the ONLY way that is
      effective.

      Please go to "THE PLAN" @ www.i.am/jah/plan.htm and PLEASE read it
      VERY carefully. The future of the world is in the balance. What if what
      is presented there is the OPPOSITE of the insane system you are trying
      to win in now?? Don't you think it is worth taking a look? Decide for
      yourself if it makes sense.

      What if you are wrong? Are you not gambling your children's and their
      children's future on a "system" you already KNOW is flawed?

      No man-made-up CON-stitution has EVER stood the test of time. There is
      a REASON WHY.

      Long live The Fighters [for God],
      Roland