Banister was the target of probable espionage

    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 10:34 PM
      Letter to Commanding Officer of U.S. Coast Guard
      base at Coast Guard Island, Alameda, California:

      NOTICE AND DEMAND for license to practice law required
      of private and UNlicensed attorney hired to represent the IRS:

      Here, IRS admits that licenses are not required of attorneys
      hired to represent them in federal administrative tribunals:

      ... and indirectly admits that Mr. Kessler has no license
      to practice law, as required by the California State laws here:

      The Commanding Officer at Coast Guard Island promptly
      cancelled this "star chamber" that was scheduled to occur
      on his base.

      As expected, that Commanding Officer correctly understood
      what we were saying "between the lines," namely, that
      Kessler was under suspicion of attempting to infiltrate that
      Coast Guard facility, in order to conduct espionage there.

      As far as we know, Kessler was never allowed onto that base.

      FOIA request and appeal for credentials of EPA's
      administrative law judge assigned to Banister's
      star chamber/hearing are here:

      The State Bar of California appears to be heavily populated
      with bag men for foreign banks, and middle men (and women)
      for a variety of extortion rackets being perpetrated under
      color of law, primarily in United States District Courts.

      For example, use Google http://www.google.com to search for:

        site:www.supremelaw.org +"Dean D. Pregerson"
        site:www.supremelaw.org +"Harry Pregerson"
        site:www.supremelaw.org +"William B. Shubb"
        site:www.supremelaw.org +"Morrison C. England"
        site:www.supremelaw.org +"Irma E. Gonzalez"
        site:www.supremelaw.org +"Dale A. Drozd"
        site:www.supremelaw.org +"Stephen S. Trott"
        site:www.supremelaw.org +"Jack L. Wagner"

      Ongoing investigation of judicial infiltration in the USA
      is itemized here:

      Here's a partial list of related Citizen's Arrest Warrants:

      Private Attorney General, Criminal Investigator and
      Federal Witness:  18 U.S.C. 1510, 1512-13, 1964(a)
      http://www.supremelaw.org/index.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/support.policy.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/guidelines.htm

      All Rights Reserved without Prejudice

      Discover Yahoo!
    • Roland Croteau
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
        To Whom it may concern,

        I hope this finds you well and in good spirit.

        Regarding the following on Joe Banister; first, I applaud Joe for
        waking up, researching the truth and taking a stand. Second I applaud
        supremelaw.org for their valiant efforts.

        With that said I must add.., their fighting methods are fatally flawed.
        The reason is simple. The system is evil. It is not a matter of
        researching all the "codes" and color-of-law, laws. That "stuff", on
        it's face, is insane and, sorry, but trying to understand what is
        insane.., IS insane [also].

        Bottom-line is; Joe is going before "the court" [read "tribunal] this
        month. It is ALL theater. Joe can't possibly win UNLESS "they"/the
        system allow it. And why would a corrupt, evil system allow a
        [supposed] "win"? Joe would receive more "notoriety" in the
        "tax-honesty movement". That notoriety would get new, [and older]
        anti-tax/government dissenters to seek his counsel and
        "come-out-of-the-closet" to be more easily identified.

        There is a [false] hope in the NON-moving, freedom movement that there
        is HOPE still left in the system. There isn't any. The "system" was/is
        flawed [from the beginning] and MOST understand that [i.e "Sure.., it's
        {the Amerikan CON-stitution} not perfect but it is the best the world
        has ever seen" - which is an OUTRIGHT LIE - THE PERFECT LAW AND
        GOVERNMENT can be found in the First Five Books of The Bible.., God's
        Law.., the ONLY LEGAL LAWS for this entire planet].

        I've been accused of having a defeatist attitude. Hardly. I am a
        realist. I "see" CLEARLY what is happening and UNDERSTAND WHY? History
        is repeating itself in a grand fashion. Amerika is not very far away
        from it's own "round-up" period. Many "patriots" will soon be swept
        away in the still of the night [or made public displays/examples like
        Dick Simkanin and Al Thompson, et al.] to never be heard from again..,
        GONE from the battlefield[s].

        If you were a totalitarian dictatorship [minion] what would you do?
        Wouldn't you REMOVE "resistance" "leaders"? Of course.

        Look around you. What is happening? Daniel Estulin [Bildeberg
        researcher/reporter along with Jim Tucker of American Free Press]
        recently reported the "patriot community" has drawn the attention and
        ire of the elite and "they" intend to DO something about it. Watch for
        more indictments and more disappearing.

        Be afraid? No BE WISE. Learn to fight in the ONLY way that is
        effective.

        Please go to "THE PLAN" @ www.i.am/jah/plan.htm and PLEASE read it
        VERY carefully. The future of the world is in the balance. What if what
        is presented there is the OPPOSITE of the insane system you are trying
        to win in now?? Don't you think it is worth taking a look? Decide for
        yourself if it makes sense.

        What if you are wrong? Are you not gambling your children's and their
        children's future on a "system" you already KNOW is flawed?

        No man-made-up CON-stitution has EVER stood the test of time. There is
        a REASON WHY.

        Long live The Fighters [for God],
        Roland