9/11: Charles H. Krohn: "One of the aircraft's engines somehow ricocheted out of the building"

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2005
      FWIW:  Krohn's account is consistent with my theory that the
      port engine lost kinetic energy and "bounced" off the Pentagon
      and back onto the ground next to the building line.

      Clearly, a final approach of about 45 degrees to the building line
      would have caused the starboard engine to hit first;  and,
      the damages it caused to the Pentagon's bearing columns
      there would necessarily explain an instantaneous loss of
      kinetic energy (action/reaction in physics).

      Kee, we could use your physics expertise to substantiate
      this aspect of kinetic energy "loss" from the starboard engine's
      initial impact against the Pentagon.

      [excerpt]

      Charles H Krohn: One of the aircraft's engines somehow ricocheted out of the building and arched into the Pentagon's mall parking area between the main building and the new loading dock facility, said Charles H. Krohn, the Army's deputy chief of public affairs. Those fleeing the building heard a loud secondary explosion about 10 min. after the initial impact.

      [emphases added]
      [/excerpt]

      Private Attorney General, Criminal Investigator and
      Federal Witness:  18 U.S.C. 1510, 1512-13, 1964(a)
      http://www.supremelaw.org/index.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/support.policy.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/guidelines.htm

      All Rights Reserved without Prejudice