Re: Old Right Would government block cancer research, in order to cover up sc...

  • Mogsmum@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2005
      In a message dated 04/05/2005 07:56:23 GMT Daylight Time, paulandrewmitchell2004@... writes:
      > http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/pixley/exonerate.htm

      I maintain there is a conspiracy, and agencies of the "United States"
      are aiding and abetting a medical conspiracy which, no matter how
      noble the original intent, has inadvertently become a conscious and
      premeditated program of eugenics, and perhaps the outcome includes
      genocide.

      At the very least, it is a criminal conspiracy by a medical cartel to
      take money under false pretenses, proclaiming that orthodox
      allopathic medicine is capable of curing cancer, which it clearly is
      not
      hi the biggest question with cancer is what is causing it.

      i am old enough to remember when it was relatively uncommon.
      this story we get about we live longer so we get more cases is crass.
      we have wards full of children and young people dying of it.
      something in our environment is killing us and horribly. how come our media ignores the question? well i guess we know that one. elizabeth