Would government block cancer research, in order to cover up scholarship fraud?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2005
      I maintain there is a conspiracy, and agencies of the "United States"
      are aiding and abetting a medical conspiracy which, no matter how
      noble the original intent, has inadvertently become a conscious and
      premeditated program of eugenics, and perhaps the outcome includes
      genocide.

      At the very least, it is a criminal conspiracy by a medical cartel to
      take money under false pretenses, proclaiming that orthodox
      allopathic medicine is capable of curing cancer, which it clearly is
      not.

      [/excerpt]

      See related article in the New England Journal of Medicine,
      finding that chemotherapy is contra-indicated.

      Cancer therapy in America means keeping the patient alive
      until his wallet is empty.

      Private Attorney General, Criminal Investigator and
      Federal Witness:  18 U.S.C. 1510, 1512-13, 1964(a)
      http://www.supremelaw.org/index.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/support.policy.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/guidelines.htm

      All Rights Reserved without Prejudice

      --- In apfn-1@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Andrew Mitchell"
      <paulandrewmitchell2004@y...> wrote:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/pixley/
      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/pixley/exonerate.htm
      (he did not maintain his hyper-text links, however)

      href="http://www.supremelaw.org/guidelines.htm" target=_blank>http://www.supremelaw.org/guidelines.htm

      > All Rights Reserved without Prejudice
      >

      > --- In apfn-1@yahoogroups.com, "121" <121@l...> wrote:

      > > I called the federal office of statistics and they told me that
      the
      > government would never lie to the American people.
      > > John Lewis
      > >

      > > http://cancerfraudbadbiotech.com/

      > > No one could imagine a disaster like the WTC could happen because
      > everyone believed that government had adequate safeguards to
      protect
      > society; just as no one wants to believe that the same government
      > would block cancer research in order to cover up scholarship fraud.
      > Sept. 11/2001 proved the unimaginable does happen due to what the
      > American Senator Richard Shelby called "bureaucratic bungling." And
      > the public must know that it is true that the governments of Canada
      > and the United States blocked cancer research theories in order to
      > cover up federal fraud; please read the email sent on 05 Sept. 2001
      > to the U.S. Attorney General John Ashcroft for details.
      > > The world community, ordinary people and legal experts alike, is
      > asked for help. Please answer the question "IS LYING FOR U.S.
      FEDERAL
      > MONIES (which would not be granted if the honest truth were
      told)
      > FRAUD?" Yes, or no? The following Website took at least 180 hours
      of
      > scanning to prepare and several thousand dollars. The Federal
      Police
      > of Canada and the U.S. were told that the evidence would be placed
      on
      > the internet for the world community's consideration because
      > corruption and cover-up are cited. Cover up and political
      > favoritism /corruption is especially noted to Canada with the
      Federal
      > Minister Boudria etc as a fact of life in Canadian politics.
      Everyone
      > is asked to appreciate the time and effort taken to present the
      > effort and note how the suppressed research has been repeatedly
      > emphasized to the authorities as being necessary for the public
      good
      > so no one can say it was done "frivolously" or "vexatiously". These
      > are slanderous terms that bad governments try to use hoping to
      > discredit the victim when they try to cover up
      wrongdoing. The
      world
      > community may ask that if you would spend so much effort, why not
      > just do the research you claim is for the public good? Blacklisting
      > does not allow you to do research or even receive employment, and
      so
      > demonstrates the malicious nature of the people suppressing the
      > research. The Canadian federal government must be scrutinized
      because
      > at any time the Health Minister could have helped the research, but
      > instead my Charter of Rights and Freedoms have been violated and
      the
      > Federal Government must be seen as reprehensible. Please review the
      > documentation of fraud, suppression of cancer theory, the
      > blacklisting, and realize it represents only ten percent that is
      > available.
      > > The World Community is asked to read the " Addendum " sent to the
      > DOJ/Deputy Chief Farrington and the U.S. Congress Committee on
      Energy
      > and
      Commerce, plus the material sent to the CEO of the Bank of Nova
      > Scotia (Scholarship Fraud and Bad Biotechnology) and the e-mail to
      > U.S. Senator Debbie Stabenow concerning research and healthcare
      costs
      > (29 May, 2002). The research will benefit society but the
      > blacklisting and harm can only be undone with help from you, the
      > World Community.
      > > Read entire letter.
      --- End forwarded message ---

      http://mail.yahoo.com