the death of america

  • Stuart Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2005
      Greetings All,
      These past few years are like a fast forward into
      time. It seems like the NWO & the great Orwellian
      society has come to pass. We can now handcuff little
      girls, we can throw a concerned father into jail for
      protesting a book given out at his child's elementary
      school because the book promotes homosexuality. The
      persecution of of Christians & patriots worsens day
      after day. We wage unholy wars on peoples that haven't
      done a single, damn thing to us. Everything from Karl
      Marx's Communist Manifesto to Penthouse is welcomed on
      our school campuses but having the Bible is a criminal
      offense. We've lost our identity as a people & nation.
      Multiculturalism is destroying us & our nation's
      geopolitical size is insufficient. God's wrath is now
      kindled against our nation for our disobedience & open
      rebellion against God & all that is decent. When WWIII
      occurs, I won't shed a single tear for this nation
      because she'll be getting the Hell that she so richly
      deserves. Don't get me wrong. I love my country but I
      hate what it's become. Godspeed.

      Stuart

      http://mail.yahoo.com