My Favourite Moron: Condi Rice

  • pbs@iafrica.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2005
      From: WWW.AfricanCrisis.Org
      Dear Condi says... that "peace is within our grasp"... if only the
      Israelis give up their land to the "Palestinians" (No such thing - Arabs
      actually).

      Ah! Peace... if only... the Israeli Jews... give up *EVERYTHING* they
      have...

      Yeah... In another age... when people had more brains... This would have
      been called: "Surrender".

      Sure... your ENEMIES... will LOVE YOU... if you give up EVERYTHING YOU
      HAVE! Of course? Heck... did modern intellectuals only realise this NOW?
      I'm sure that before the Roman Empire existed... we KNEW THAT!! But...
      for modern "intellectuals" (read: Morons)... this is a great new
      intellectual insight. Taken further... it goes: Why have war... when you
      can just GIVE IN? Why have war... when you just give your violent enemies
      everything they want?

      I could ask the question: Will your enemies be happy with that? In my
      book, Government by Deception, I said that they will never be happy...
      until we're dead.

      Ditto for the Jews and Arabs... The Arabs won't be happy until the Jews
      are dead and rotting in the Sun.

      I do believe in peace. I believe... Peace can come to the Middle East...
      when the Israelis are unleashed... and have thoroughly defeated the Arabs
      and have forced the Arabs... at gunpoint to accept their existence. Only
      then, will peace come to the Middle East.

      I believe... as the power of Israel wanes... you will see more
      violence... Just like Africa... as the power of colonialism and the White
      man waned... so the violence and poverty increased. Same thing.

      Jan
    • applespike
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2005
        The jews are the trespassers lady the palistinians own the land and
        have been OCCUPIED by them thieving jews since 1948.The jews are
        parasites and thieves,the whole of mankind is awakening to these
        facts,you should read the "talmund" and the "protocals of zion" to
        see how them fucking jews feel about their fellow man.
        Steve

      • Stuart Jones
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2005
          Steve,
          This whole damn war for oil is what it's all about!
          ZIONISM IS SPREADING LIKE THE AIDS! The United States
          is now a Jewish colony. What do you think?!
          --- applespike <applespike@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > > until we're dead.
          > >
          > > Ditto for the Jews and Arabs... The Arabs won't be
          > happy until the
          > Jews
          > > are dead and rotting in the Sun.
          > >
          > > I do believe in peace. I believe... Peace can come
          > to the Middle
          > East...
          > > when the Israelis are unleashed... and have
          > thoroughly defeated the
          > Arabs
          > > and have forced the Arabs... at gunpoint to accept
          > their existence.
          > Only
          > > then, will peace come to the Middle East.
          > >
          > > I believe... as the power of Israel wanes... you
          > will see more
          > > violence... Just like Africa... as the power of
          > colonialism and the
          > White
          > > man waned... so the violence and poverty

          http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
        • applespike
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 1, 2005
            What do I think,you obviously havn't followed my endless posts of
            facts exposing these fucking blood sucking ticks known as jews,I
            think it's way past time for a nice friendly game of COWBOYS AND
            JEWS,I think Eward steele and Doc henry should run for president I
            think its time for the talk to end and the balls to drop and finally
            I think a bully can only bully you as much as you permit so grow some
            hair on your ass fellow americans and stand up for yourselves.
            Steve

            --- In oldright@yahoogroups.com, Stuart Jones <stujones2001@y...>

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 1, 2005
              No Steve,
              I haven't followed your endless posts but now is just
              as good a time as any. I began to realize the sheer
              folly of supporting Israel due to its connection with
              the Bible. These @#%* damn televangelist bastards are
              actually giving these zionist kikes money in hopes of
              making the Mid East crisis worsen so that Jesus will
              come back & rapture the church out. C'MON! The
              Christian Cult of Personality, George Bush Jr. is a
              damn zionist pig & so is John Kerry & the Clintons.
              You already know this I'm sure due to the massive
              research you've done. Well, I'm outa here. Keep up the
              good work.

                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 2, 2005
                  have run them thievin assed jews out of their countries,lets make
                  america 110.
                  JAN,it's bad enough that you fill up this site with the plight of
                  the dark continent(who cares) but I will not allow your lies about
                  them damn jews to go unresponded to,they are the most vile race of
                  murderous underhanded white race hating group on the face of the
                  earth and will/must be stopped again.
                  Steve

                  whence Jews have been Expelled since AD250

                  YEAR . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . PLACE

                  250 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  Carthage
                  415 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  Alexandria
                  554 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  Diocese of Clement (France)
                  561 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  Diocese of Uzzes (France)
                  612 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  Visigoth Spain
                  642 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  Visigoth Empire
                  855 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy
                  876 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sens
                  1012 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
                  1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
                  1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany
                  1276 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Upper
                  Bavaria
                  1290 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - England
                  1306 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
                  1322 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
                  (again)
                  1348 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  Switzerland
                  1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  Hielbronn (Germany)
                  1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Saxony
                  1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
                  1360 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
                  1370 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Belgium
                  1380 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Slovakia
                  1388 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  Strasbourg
                  1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany
                  1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
                  1420 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lyons
                  1421 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Austria
                  1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Fribourg
                  1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Zurich
                  1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cologne
                  1432 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Savoy
                  1438 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
                  1439 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Augsburg
                  1442 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  Netherlands
                  1444 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  Netherlands
                  1446 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria
                  1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
                  1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Breslau
                  1454 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurzburg
                  1462 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
                  1483 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
                  1484 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Warsaw
                  1485 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  Vincenza (Italy)
                  1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Spain
                  1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy
                  1495 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  Lithuania
                  1496 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
                  1496 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Portugal
                  1498 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  Nuremberg
                  1498 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Navarre
                  1510 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  Brandenberg
                  1510 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prussia
                  1514 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  Strasbourg
                  1515 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Genoa
                  1519 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  Regensburg
                  1533 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
                  1541 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
                  1542 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague
                  & Bohemia
                  1550 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Genoa
                  1551 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria
                  1555 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Pesaro
                  1557 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague
                  1559 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Austria
                  1561 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague
                  1567 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurzburg
                  1569 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Papal
                  States
                  1571 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  Brandenburg
                  1582 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  Netherlands
                  1582 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
                  1593 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  Brandenburg, Austria
                  1597 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  Cremona, Pavia & Lodi
                  1614 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  Frankfort
                  1615 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Worms
                  1619 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kiev
                  1648 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Ukraine
                  1648 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Poland
                  1649 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hamburg
                  1654 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Little
                  Russia (Beylorus)
                  1656 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  Lithuania
                  1669 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Oran
                  (North Africa)
                  1669 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vienna
                  1670 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vienna
                  1712 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sandomir
                  1727 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russia
                  1738 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  Wurtemburg
                  1740 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Little
                  Russia (Beylorus)
                  1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague,
                  Bohemia
                  1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Slovakia
                  1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Livonia
                  1745 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Moravia
                  1753 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kovad
                  (Lithuania)
                  1761 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bordeaux
                  1772 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  Deported to the Pale of Settlement (Poland/Russia)
                  1775 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Warsaw
                  1789 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alsace
                  1804 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  Villages in Russia
                  1808 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  Villages & Countrysides (Russia)
                  1815 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - LĀbeck
                  & Bremen
                  1815 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  Franconia, Swabia & Bavaria
                  1820 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bremen
                  1843 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russian
                  Border Austria & Prussia
                  1862 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Areas
                  in the U.S. under General Grant's Jurisdiction[1]
                  1866 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Galatz,
                  Romania
                  1880s - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russia
                  1891 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Moscow
                  1919 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria
                  (foreign born Jews)
                  1938-45 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nazi
                  Controlled Areas
                  1948 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Arab
                  Countries
                  [1] On December 17, 1862, General Ulysses Grant wrote to the
                  Assistant Adjutant General of the US Army:

                  "I have long since believed that in spite of all the vigilance that
                  can be infused into post commanders, the specie regulations of the
                  Treasury Department have been violated, and that mostly by the Jews
                  and other unprincipled traders. So well satisfied have I been of this
                  that I instructed the commanding officer at Columbus to refuse all
                  permits to Jews to come South, and I have frequently had them
                  expelled from the department. But they come in with their carpet-
                  sacks in spite of all that can be done to prevent it. The Jews seem
                  to be a privileged class that can travel anywhere. They will land at
                  any woodyard on the river and make their way through the country. If
                  not permitted to buy cotton themselves, they will act as agents for
                  someone else, who will be at a military post with a Treasury permit
                  to receive cotton and pay for it in Treasury notes which the Jew will
                  buy at an agreed rate, paying gold."

                  Also, on December 17, 1862, General Ulysses S. Grant issued General
                  Orders No. 11. This order banished all Jews from Tennessee's western
                  military.

                  General Orders No. 11 declared: "1. The Jews, as a class, violating
                  every regulation of trade established by the Treasury Department, are
                  hereby expelled from the Department.

                  "2. Within 24 hours from the receipt of this order by Post
                  Commanders, they will see that all of this class of people are
                  furnished with passes required to leave, and anyone returning after
                  such notification, will be arrested and held in confinement until an
                  opportunity occurs of sending them out as prisoners, unless furnished
                  with permits from these headquarters.

                  "3. No permits will be given these people to visit headquarters for
                  the purpose of making personal application for trade permits.

                  "By order of Major Gen. Grant.

                  "Jno. A. Rawlings,
                  Assistant Adjutant General"

                  ----------

                  Encyclopedia of the Palestinian Problem
                  by Issa Nakhleh
                  As of today you can read Volume I in full in its HTML format OR the
                  fully searchable PDF version of Volume I. Volume II should follow in
                  a short while. From the "Table of Contents" you can access each
                  chapter. From the "Subject Index" you can dive into specific areas of
                  interest.

                  ----------

                  UN Resolutions Against Israel, 1955-1992

                  1. Resolution 106: "... 'condemns' Israel for
                  Gaza raid"
                  2. Resolution 111: "...'condemns' Israel for
                  raid on Syria that killed fifty-six people"
                  3. Resolution 127: "...'recommends' Israel
                  suspend its 'no-man's zone' in Jerusalem"
                  4. Resolution 162: "...'urges' Israel to
                  comply with UN decisions"
                  5. Resolution 171: "...determines flagrant
                  violations' by Israel in its attack on Syria"
                  6. Resolution 228: "...'censures' Israel for
                  its attack on Samu in the West Bank, then
                  under Jordanian control"
                  7. Resolution 237: "...'urges' Israel to
                  allow return of new 1967 Palestinian refugees"
                  8. Resolution 248: "... 'condemns' Israel for
                  its massive attack on Karameh in Jordan"
                  9. Resolution 250: "... 'calls' on Israel to
                  refrain from holding military parade in Jerusalem"
                  10. Resolution 251: "... 'deeply deplores'
                  Israeli military parade in Jerusalem in
                  defiance of Resolution 250"
                  11. Resolution 252: "...'declares invalid'
                  Israel's acts to unify Jerusalem as Jewish capital"
                  12. Resolution 256: "... 'condemns' Israeli
                  raids on Jordan as 'flagrant violation""
                  13. Resolution 259: "...'deplores' Israel's
                  refusal to accept UN mission to probe occupation"
                  14. Resolution 262: "...'condemns' Israel for
                  attack on Beirut airport"
                  15. Resolution 265: "... 'condemns' Israel
                  for air attacks for Salt in Jordan"
                  16. Resolution 267: "...'censures' Israel for
                  administrative acts to change the status
                  of Jerusalem"
                  17. Resolution 270: "...'condemns' Israel for
                  air attacks on villages in southern Lebanon"
                  18. Resolution 271: "...'condemns' Israel's
                  failure to obey UN resolutions on Jerusalem"
                  19. Resolution 279: "...'demands' withdrawal
                  of Israeli forces from Lebanon"
                  20. Resolution 280: "....'condemns' Israeli's
                  attacks against Lebanon"
                  21. Resolution 285: "...'demands' immediate
                  Israeli withdrawal form Lebanon"
                  22. Resolution 298: "...'deplores' Israel's
                  changing of the status of Jerusalem"
                  23. Resolution 313: "...'demands' that Israel
                  stop attacks against Lebanon"
                  24. Resolution 316: "...'condemns' Israel for
                  repeated attacks on Lebanon"
                  25. Resolution 317: "...'deplores' Israel's
                  refusal to release Arabs abducted in Lebanon"
                  26. Resolution 332: "...'condemns' Israel's
                  repeated attacks against Lebanon"
                  27. Resolution 337: "...'condemns' Israel for
                  violating Lebanon's sovereignty"
                  28. Resolution 347: "...'condemns' Israeli
                  attacks on Lebanon"
                  29. Resolution 425: "...'calls' on Israel to
                  withdraw its forces from Lebanon"
                  30. Resolution 427: "...'calls' on Israel to
                  complete its withdrawal from Lebanon'
                  31. Resolution 444: "...'deplores' Israel's
                  lack of cooperation with UN peacekeeping forces"
                  32. Resolution 446: "...'determines' that
                  Israeli settlements are a 'serious obstruction'
                  to peace and calls on Israel to abide by the
                  Fourth Geneva Convention"
                  33. Resolution 450: "...'calls' on Israel to
                  stop attacking Lebanon"
                  34. Resolution 452: "...'calls' on Israel to
                  cease building settlements in occupied territories"
                  35. Resolution 465: "...'deplores' Israel's
                  settlements and asks all member states not to assist
                  Israel's settlements program"
                  36. Resolution 467: "...'strongly deplores'
                  Israel's military intervention in Lebanon"
                  37. Resolution 468: "...'calls' on Israel to
                  rescind illegal expulsions of two Palestinian mayors
                  and a judge and to facilitate their return"
                  38. Resolution 469: "...'strongly deplores'
                  Israel's failure to observe the council's order not
                  to deport Palestinians"
                  39. Resolution 471: "... 'expresses deep
                  concern' at Israel's failure to abide by the Fourth
                  Geneva Convention"
                  40. Resolution 476: "... 'reiterates' that
                  Israel's claims to Jerusalem are 'null and void'"
                  41. Resolution 478: "...'censures (Israel) in
                  the strongest terms' for its claim to Jerusalem
                  in its 'Basic Law'"
                  42. Resolution 484: "...'declares it
                  imperative' that Israel re-admit two deported Palestinian
                  mayors"
                  43. Resolution 487: "...'strongly condemns'
                  Israel for its attack on Iraq's nuclear facility"
                  44. Resolution 497: "...'decides' that
                  Israel's annexation of Syria's Golan Heights is 'null and
                  void' and demands that Israel rescind its
                  decision forthwith"
                  45. Resolution 498: "...'calls' on Israel to
                  withdraw from Lebanon"
                  46. Resolution 501: "...'calls' on Israel to
                  stop attacks against Lebanon and withdraw its troops"
                  47. Resolution 509: "...'demands' that Israel
                  withdraw its forces forthwith and unconditionally
                  from Lebanon"
                  48. Resolution 515: "...'demands' that Israel
                  lift its siege of Beirut and allow food supplies to
                  be brought in"
                  49. Resolution 517: "...'censures' Israel for
                  failing to obey UN resolutions and demands that
                  Israel withdraw its forces from Lebanon"
                  50. Resolution 518: "...'demands' that Israel
                  cooperate fully with UN forces in Lebanon"
                  51. Resolution 520: "...'condemns' Israel's
                  attack into West Beirut"
                  52. Resolution 573: "...'condemns'
                  Israel 'vigorously' for bombing Tunisia in attack on PLO
                  headquarters
                  53. Resolution 587: "...'takes note' of
                  previous calls on Israel to withdraw its forces from
                  Lebanon and urges all parties to withdraw"
                  54. Resolution 592: "...'strongly deplores'
                  the killing of Palestinian students at Bir Zeit
                  University by Israeli troops"
                  55. Resolution 605: "...'strongly deplores'
                  Israel's policies and practices denying the human
                  rights of Palestinians
                  56. Resolution 607: "...'calls' on Israel not
                  to deport Palestinians and strongly requests it to
                  abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention
                  57. Resolution 608: "...'deeply regrets' that
                  Israel has defied the United Nations and deported
                  Palestinian civilians"
                  58. Resolution 636: "...'deeply regrets'
                  Israeli deportation of
                  Palestinian civilians
                  59. Resolution 641: "...'deplores' Israel's
                  continuing deportation of Palestinians
                  60. Resolution 672: "...'condemns' Israel for
                  violence against Palestinians at the Haram
                  al-Sharif/Temple Mount
                  61. Resolution 673: "...'deplores' Israel's
                  refusal to cooperate with the United Nations
                  62. Resolution 681: "...'deplores' Israel's
                  resumption of the deportation of Palestinians
                  63. Resolution 694: "...'deplores' Israel's
                  deportation of Palestinians and calls on it to ensure
                  their safe and immediate return
                  64. Resolution 726: "...'strongly condemns'
                  Israel's deportation of Palestinians
                  65. Resolution 799: "...'strongly condemns'
                  Israel's deportation of 413 Palestinians and calls for
                  their immediate return.
                  (Findley's Deliberate Deceptions, 1998 pages
                  188 - 192).
                  UN Resolutions against Israel Vetoed by US
                  from September, 1972 to May, 1990

                  1. ....condemned Israel's attack against
                  Southern against southern Lebanon and Syria..."
                  2. ....affirmed the rights of the Palestinian
                  people to self-determination, statehood and
                  equal protections..."
                  3. ...condemned Israel's air strikes and
                  attacks in southern Lebanon and its murder of
                  innocent civilians..."
                  4. ....called for self-determination of
                  Palestinian people..."
                  5. ....deplored Israel's altering of the
                  status of Jerusalem, which is recognized as an
                  international city by most world nations
                  and the United Nations..."
                  6. ....affirmed the inalienable rights of the
                  Palestinian people..."
                  7. ....endorsed self-determination for the
                  Palestinian people..."
                  8. ....demanded Israel's withdrawal from the
                  Golan Heights..."
                  9. ....condemned Israel's mistreatment of
                  Palestinians in the occupied West Bank and Gaza
                  Strip and its refusal to abide by the Geneva
                  convention protocols of civilized nations..."
                  10. ....condemned an Israeli soldier who shot
                  eleven Moslem worshippers at the Haram
                  al-Sharif/Temple Mount near Al-Aqsa Mosque in
                  the Old City of Jerusalem..."
                  11. ....urged sanctions against Israel if it
                  did not withdraw
                  from its invasion of Lebanon..."
                  12. ....urged sanctions against Israel if it
                  did not
                  13. .withdraw from its invasion of Beirut..."
                  14. ....urged cutoff of economic aid to
                  Israel if it refused to withdraw from its occupation
                  of Lebanon..."
                  15. ....condemned continued Israeli
                  settlements in occupied territories in the West Bank and
                  Gaza Strip, denouncing them as an obstacle to
                  peace..."
                  16. ....deplores Israel's brutal massacre of
                  Arabs in Lebanon and urges its withdrawal..."
                  17. ....condemned Israeli brutality in
                  southern Lebanon and denounced the Israeli 'Iron Fist'
                  policy of repression...."
                  18. ....denounced Israel's violation of human
                  rights in the occupied territories..."
                  19. ....deplored Israel's violence in
                  southern Lebanon..."
                  20. ....deplored Israel's activities in
                  occupied Arab East Jerusalem that threatened the sanctity
                  of Muslim holy sites..."
                  21. ....condemned Israel's hijacking of a
                  Libyan passenger airplane..."
                  22. ....deplored Israel's attacks against
                  Lebanon and its measures and practices against the
                  civilian population of Lebanon..."
                  23. ....called on Israel to abandon its
                  policies against the Palestinian intifada that violated the
                  rights of occupied Palestinians, to abide by
                  the Fourth Geneva Conventions, and to formalize a
                  leading role for the United Nations in future
                  peace negotiations..."
                  24. ....urged Israel to accept back deported
                  Palestinians, condemned Israel's shooting of civilians,
                  called on Israel to uphold the Fourth Geneva
                  Convention, and called for a peace settlement under UN
                  auspices..."
                  25. ....condemned Israel's... incursion into
                  Lebanon..."
                  26. ....deplored Israel's... commando raids
                  on Lebanon..."
                  27. ....deplored Israel's repression of the
                  Palestinian intifada and called on Israel to respect the
                  human rights of the Palestinians..."
                  28. ....deplored Israel's violation of the
                  human rights of the Palestinians..."
                  29. ....demanded that Israel return property
                  confiscated from Palestinians during a tax protest and
                  allow a fact-finding mission to observe
                  Israel's crackdown on the Palestinian intifada..."
                  30. ...called for a fact-finding mission on
                  abuses against Palestinians in Israeli-occupied lands..."
                  (Findley's Deliberate Deceptions, 1998 pages
                  192 - 194).

                  http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/

                  Again with the jews,how about this "the jew crys out in pain AS HE
                  BEATS YOU WITH A STICK",they(JEWS/KHAZARS) are IMPOSTERS and THIEVES