Re: Importing Africa

  • JoAn Wilcox
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2003
      Thanks Paul for that important information. I shall see it gets sent FAR and WIDE. I need to do some reading and checking on this group. I knew about the Samolian group that is due here this spring. Quite a number of them. I also know of a couple of white families, one Rhodesian and one Afrikanse who are sitting waitng on appeals and praying all the while they can stay here. Both of them are employed, of course and making it here, pathetic injustice. No doubt about it, those families would make patriotic citizens and are English speaking, of course. Who would want them?

      Thanks again, I shall let you know what comes of it.
      JoAn