Re: New feature - BATR toolbar for your desktop

  • John Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 2004
      --- In oldright@yahoogroups.com, "SARTRE" <oldright@f...> wrote:

      > Folks,
      >
      > Created a toolbar for your MS IE browser. Visit BATR News
      > http://batr.net/batrnews/ or BREAKING ALL THE RULES
      > http://batr.org/ and look at the appearance of the toolbar at the
      > bottom of the page. Click on download our toolbar and take the tour.
      >
      > Once downloaded and installed, BATR blogs appear with a pull down
      > menu and RSS feeds for the headlines on latest posts. Links for
      > visiting the articles on the specific blog are provided.
      >
      > Looking for feedback on the service. Remember you can place or
      > remove the BATR toolbar by going to View and Toolbars from the top
      > IE file line on your browser.
      >
      > SARTRE

      Be carefull. A lot of that free software is spyware.

      check out this site : http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html
    • SARTRE
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 16, 2004
        The service comes from Bravenet.com

        Consider them reliable.

        Thanks for the concern.

        The tool bar works great. Pull down menu for BATR links and new blog
        posts appear immediately from the pull down menu for each blog with
        the refresh link.

        Hope some brave soul will try the download and report back.

        SARTRE

        --- In oldright@yahoogroups.com, "John Smith" <richwhiteman@b...>