Check out the History Channel on Sunday

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2004
      Blank
      Check out the History Channel on Sunday December 12th .....

      For anyone interested in the "untold story" (untold to the general public, anyway) behind  the Oklahoma City bombing, check out the History Channel next Sunday.  I have not seen it so I really can't be too specific, but if they uncover the Iraqi connection, that's good.

      William Jasper, Senior Editor of The New American, was interviewed on the question of what evidence existed about the others (besides McVeigh and Nichols) who were involved in the OKC bombing.  As you may recall, William Jasper did groundbreaking research into the cover-up of the bombing and reported his findings in a series of articles that deserved national attention.

      The one-hour program will air at 10:00pm EST & PST, 9:00pm CST and 8:00pm MST.

      ---