Welcome to those who joined the Old Right Yahoo Group.

  • SARTRE
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2003
      As already stated, we support an America First viewpoint. Recommend
      that anyone confused about what that means should read the America
      First page on BREAKING ALL THE RULES
      http://pages.zdnet.com/sartre/rules/id49.html

      This group is open to the public with little screening. Therefore, it
      may require those who disagree with the intended direction to drop
      out on their own.

      Discussions are fine for those who like to engage. I seldom debate
      with those who reject our paleoconservative politics. Have neither
      the time nor the interest is converting anyone or defending what our
      articles accomplish. We write essays that first appear on BREAKING
      ALL THE RULES and are published on numerous political sites. Some of
      our partner sites are listed on
      http://pages.zdnet.com/sartre/rules/id31.html

      Some have applied to join the private BATR Yahoo Group. That Group is
      reserved for editors, columnists or non-columnists who have a proven
      record of sharing useful information.

      Old Right encourages the same, while recognizing that many folks like
      to carry on individual discussions. We hope that disputes will not
      develop between or among members that spill over onto the group. Take
      any problems with another member to private email messages and

      Genuine Populism from a Conservative perspective is the heritage of
      America.

      Hope you will enjoy this forum of ideas, post valuable information
      and recommend to other like minded individuals the experience.

      SARTRE
    • applespike
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2003
        Greetings to all ,I am a 44 yr old white male(read guilty for all the
        hate and woes of the world) who has absolutly no literary training
        what so ever,I can hardly spell and it should be fairly obvious to
        anyone who has read anything that I have written that I don't know a
        damn thing about sentence structure or understand many big words,with
        that said,I will state for the record that I'M THOROUGHLY PISSED with
        the traitourous thieving bastards that have conned each and everyone
        of us here in america and with hair on my ass and a full set of
        balls I say ENOUGH, way to much of their insane wars and propaganda
        peddleing.The shamless way the once brave people of this former great
        nation cower in fear from shadows,the way our moral country has
        succumbed to every immoral perversion of filth and decadence
        programed into us and our children 24/7 on the zionist propaganda
        networks.The lies upon lies these so called politicians spew on a
        daily basis and then the satanically inspired decisions of the so
        called "supreme court" to"remove GODS laws from the cout building and
        WE THE PEOPLE allowed it,shame on us as a nation.We have slid far
        into the muck of damnation and I truly believe we are in a now or
        never situation. WAKE UP AMERICA,THE ENEMY IS WITHIN.
        Steve