Re: Visit BREAKING ALL THE RULES http://batr.org First time post and DON'T know WHY I'm here!LOL

  • buddiebuddiee
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 16, 2003
      Then what you saying, Sam...is that it's ALL LIES -- what the media
      prints and reads off their prepared scripts?

      Buddie

      --- In oldright@yahoogroups.com, "sam" <mugwump@h...> wrote:
      > ....report the news as they see it before
      > it is twisted and distorted by their
      > editors!!!

      Service.
    • buddiebuddiee
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 16, 2003
        Ya..You caught me alright. ;) I have a tendency to speedread. :)

        "Fortunately"???LOL...Why you saying that? Just curious...ok?

        Buddie

        --- In oldright@yahoogroups.com, Steven Laib <slaib@e...> wrote:
        > Buddie,
        >
        > I hate to say this, but you haven't been paying attention.
        >
        > I said that the IRS should have the burden of proof, but I didn't
        say
        > anything about
        > the citizen having to provide records. Besides, in most instances,
        the
        > citizen has the
        > reciepts and the IRS says they don't and wants them produced.
        >
        > Fortunately, I don't take the rest of your post seriously.
        >
        > Steve Laib
        >
        > buddiebuddiee wrote:
        >

        > > "My contention is that the Treasury Dept. / IRS carries the
        burden of
        > > proof and not the citizen. "
        > >
        > > Steve..You stating that the IRS carries the "burden" of proof???
        > > HELLO???? WHY should any peon keep receipts about themselves that
        > > would be USED AGAINST them??
        > >
        > > INCOME TAX = SLAVERY -- plain & simple!! It's a CONTROL mechanism
        and
        > > and EXTORTION!!!
        > >
        > > Governments are SERVANTS of the people and pray tell -- WHEN have
        the
        > > SERVANTS become the MASTERS and the People their Servants?
        > >
        > > And pleeeaaaazzze...DON'T talk about "paying one's share" --
        THAT's a
        > > lot of BS!!! Why is it that people LOVE slavery and DON'T want
        OTHERS

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.3897168.5135684.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17

        05060375:HM/A=1732161/R=0/SIG=11p5b9ris/*http://www.ediets.com/start.c

        05060375:HM/A=1732163/R=0/SIG=11n0nglqg/*http://www.ediets.com/start.c
        > > fm?code=30510&media=zone>

        > > Service
        > >

        > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.3897168.5135684.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17
        05060375:HM/A=1732163/R=0/SIG=11n0nglqg/*http://www.ediets.com/start.c
        fm?code=30510&media=zone>

        Service
        > > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.
      • Steven Laib
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 16, 2003
          Consider,

          I was invited to join this group in part because of my demonstrated ability.  Sartre
          and I have crossed words on occasion because we disagree, but we do it cordially, and
          without overt emotional overtones.  We also take the time to read each other's notes and
          make sure we understand each other before going off half cocked.

          I expect, perhaps wrongly, that others take the time and care that I do in forming
          conclusions before writing back.  After years of intellectual discussion with people
          of all ranks and education levels I've found that it is a bad idea to form any conclusions
          too fast and then act on them without thinking.

          Now consider that even Ben Franklin said that taxes are the price we pay for civilization.
          Jesus said that we should render unto Caesar what is Caesar's.  Tithing has been a constant
          in the Bible, and in other societies where religion plays a significant role.

          These are two starting points for the position that some level of taxation can be considered
          legitimate.  Of course, I could assume that you are an atheist, or anarchist, but I might be
          wrong.  Most people I know would agree that government can serve some legitimate
          service, therefore, it is necessary to find some source of funding.  If you have a better
          idea than taxation, tell me what it is and I'll listen.

          Finally, if I did take the rest of what you wrote seriously, I'd have to write you off as
          a less than serious participant in this group, and simply ignore what you had to say.
          That would be a shame for both of us.

          Cordially,

          Steve Laib

        • sam
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 16, 2003
            If the reporter on the scene is HONEST
            he reports what he sees etc.  However
            when he turns his story into his editor
            who has been bought and paid for by the
            powers that be, his original story has
            bee boiled down to what his boss is
            allowed to broadcast.  This has been the
            case for probably close to 100 years.

            This is not so much on the local level as
            in the national level for instance the actual
            number of our boys over in the middle east who have been killed which is thousands and not the hundred that
            are reported.  Not long ago I read that
            a grave was found with hundreds of
            US serviceman's bodies but not a boo from
            the major media here. I have found that the
            foreign news will report what the U.S
            media will not touch which is in many
            cases the truth.  How many people actually go to foreign newspapers and
            read articles only to find a lot of stuff
            that was sorely missing from the news
            here at home.

            I often wonder if the opposite is true.

            s.a.m
            Then what you saying, Sam...is that it's ALL LIES -- what the media
            prints and reads off their prepared scripts?

            Buddie

            --- In oldright@yahoogroups.com, "sam" <mugwump@h...> wrote:
            > ....report the news as they see it before
            > it is twisted and distorted by their
            > editors!!!

            Service.

          • buddiebuddiee
            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 16, 2003
              Forgive me Steve...Am a female and a Scorpio to boot and we emotional
              type..ok? :)

              WHY are you throwing in Ben Franklin and Jesus and other fables here?
              Just cause THEY SUPPOSEDLY said so? Steve..YOU HAVE BEEN PROGRAMMED
              to think the so-called PAST is the PRESENT. Am going to be jumping
              from one subject to another...I post what comes out of my head.
              Sorry, but am NOT like the rest of you here. I like to QUESTION
              things and people and am NOT intimidated by people's ranks and
              statures in life. I was brought up in a Christian home, daddy was a
              preacher man. I know what religion is all about and it ain't pretty.
              It's ANOTHER way of ENSLAVING people through their BELIEF system. If
              one does NOT think like the majority -- one is ostracized. I believe
              in a higher being -- Someone or something created us as human
              flesh...OR maybe EACH ONE OF US IS A GOD and WE DON'T KNOW IT????
              History is constanlty being re-written and so has the holy
              bible/scriptures. Just like MAINSTREAM Media writes LIES these days --
              what makes you think HIS-tory isn't BASED on LIES? In THOSE days
              there was NO internet and people relied on other's word-of-mouth
              tales.

              As to taxes? How about LOTTERIES? It's SIMPLE and there's NO THREAT
              from the GESTAPO IRS to hand over one's hard-earned money. It's time
              for the IRS GESTAPO to get a real job...no? and NOT live off people's
              FEARS. Something WRONG when people FEAR the IRS MORE than they fear
              the police, etc.

              I'm a simple minded person and can't take too much programming in one
              take. :) I like to keep things SIMPLE.

> [...]

              > Steve Laib
              >
              > buddiebuddiee wrote:
              >

              > > Ya..You caught me alright. ;) I have a tendency to speedread. :)
              > >
              > > "Fortunately"???LOL...Why you saying that? Just curious...ok?
              > >
              > > Buddie
              > >

              > > --- In oldright@yahoogroups.com, Steven Laib <slaib@e...> wrote:
              > > > Buddie,
              > > >
              > > > I hate to say this, but you haven't been paying attention.
              > > >
              > > > I said that the IRS should have the burden of proof, but I
              didn't
              > > say
              > > > anything about
              > > > the citizen having to provide records. Besides, in most
              instances,
              > > the
              > > > citizen has the
              > > > reciepts and the IRS says they don't and wants them produced.
              > > >
              > > > Fortunately, I don't take the rest of your post seriously.

              05060375:HM/A=1706996/R=0/SIG=11p5b9ris/*http://www.ediets.com/start.c
              fm?code=30509&media=atkins>

              Service
              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 16, 2003
                Yes..But just how many of the people can actually can read in the
                USA, S.A.M.? That's the reason Bush & Crooks, Inc. were able to get
                the people behind in going to War against Iraq. They DEPEND on
                TELEVISION -- CNN and FOX and NBC, ABC, CBS, etc., their PARTNERS-IN-
                CRIME, to HOODWINK the public who's too burdened with taxes and just
                making a living to care about the lives in some 3rd world country.

                Buddie
                Here's Pentagon's Mass Graves for the American soldiers link:

                http://www.truthout.org/docs_02/012603A.mass.graves.htm

                The MASS graves -- Pentagon

                Service.