Re: Season Greetings - Your thoughts ?

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2013

      On Monday, December 2, 2013 8:28 AM, "Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S."  wrote:

      YouTube Kat Kerr Nov 2013

      BEST WAY is to listen to 4 or 5 of her different lectures,
      because they do not repeat specific points very often,
      and a larger set of lectures will have a cumulative effect.

      Here's her book and some of the artwork she has commissioned:

      http://revealingheaven.com/

      Here's my recent "day dream" about the Creator:

      http://supremelaw.org/authors/mitchell/my.bright.nights.vision.htm

      On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 10:27 PM, Ted Elden <Elden@...> wrote:
      Paul Andrew   Mitchel, B.A., M.S.

      State your best thoughts in 300 words or less ?
      Try !

      I go first (Ted Elden)

      People’s problems make them anxious, diseased, or inhibit their joy, creativity & freedom.
      Relieve that anxiety by talking or writing to anyone.

      Make a friend; listen attentively, reserve: - speaking - judgment, or - directing.
      Listen well, Query what another says to Lead them to their own intuitive solution.

      Help people first by serving, then, when they’re ready, teach.

      Everyone can help us somehow.
      People & circumstances come to our lives to solve a special problem.

      Of any subject, book, person:
      - Show up, Pay attention, - Let go of the outcome, see what naturally happens (don’t force your will.)

      Force or persuasion influences people, pets, & plants,
      Persuasion is most enduring and quickly accepted.

      Seek & stand in truth to make right decisions for best outcome.
      If we hear a lie, we need not accept it.

      Our lives are governed by our choice(s) (heart) not our will (intellect).
      The more you learn, the further your future vision.

      Our heart’s desire is our prime motivator, then mind, then body.
      What you “know” can limit you from what you can “learn.”

      Choose your thoughts & friends carefully, they become Your character.
      Thoughts become action, action becomes habit and habit becomes a way of life.
      We are the reflection of people who touch us; in person, in writings, in movies.

      Where two or more agree, it will be done!
      A merry heart doeth good like a medicine.

      A good question, opens a conversation.
      www.ThoughtPrint.org can lead you to a deeper truth on any subject.

      252 words, Your turn !! Let me hear your thoughts ! (on any subject)

      May I pass your comments (insight) around or post to web with or without your name ?
      Merry Christmas - Season Greetings,
      Peace,
      Ted Elden © - 304 344 2335 Charleston W.Va.
      I’ve posted greetings, humor, music here: