Private Attorney General in USA Proposes to NATO a Permanent Solution to the Crises in Syria

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2013
      From: "Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S."
      Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2013 12:45 PM
      Subject: Private Attorney General in USA Proposes to NATO a Permanent Solution to the Crises in Syria

      Hon. Anders Fogh Rasmussen
      Secretary General
      North Atlantic Treaty Organization
      Boulevard Leopold III
      1110 Brussels

      Greetings Hon. Secretary General:

      We are hereby taking leave to propose a somewhat radical
      solution to the situation in Syria.

      Insofar as the origins of chemical weapons attacks
      on positions inside Syria can be justifiably attributed
      to rebel members of the FSA and the Al Nusra Front,
      both groups have blatantly violated international law
      and consequently committed murder in the first degree.

      Under American laws never repealed, there is no
      statute of limitations for murder.

      Furthermore, insofar as employees and/or accomplices
      of these groups were either sanctioned, or sponsored, by
      the governments of the United States and the United Kingdom,
      both governments should be held legally responsible for
      aiding and abetting murder-for-hire and murder in the first degree.

      In the USA, please see the U.S. criminal statute at 18 U.S.C. 1958:

      Accordingly, we hereby offer for your formal consideration,
      and deliberation, the following earnest and sincere proposal:

      Convene an Executive Session of NATO to vote
      on a decision to introduce NATO military forces,
      with the prior approval of the sovereign nation of Syria,
      for the explicit purposes of interdicting and arresting
      all rebel forces on charges of international war crimes
      against humanity, and of confiscating all war materiel
      currently in the possession and/or control of
      those rebel forces.

      As part of that deliberation, both the United States and
      the United Kingdom should be recused from voting
      on this proposal, due to their conflicts of interest
      as mentioned above.

      An additional reason for recusing both the US and the UK
      is the mounting evidence that the recent tragedy in Benghazi
      was triggered, and motivated chiefly by CIA attempts to smuggle
      military weapons to the FSA and to the Al Nusra Front.

      Please know that we are sharing this proposal with
      The Embassy of Syria in Washington, D.C., and
      also with The Embassy of Iran in Washington, D.C.
      with whom we have been in regular communication
      concerning Syria and other matters of urgent
      international concern e.g. black market nuclear
      proliferation in connection with our investigative services
      to U.S. Coast Guard Investigations at San Diego Harbor,
      California, USA.

      Thank you, Hon. Secretary General, for your timely and
      professional consideration of this earnest and sincere proposal.

      Bcc:  UN contacts

      Private Attorney General, 18 U.S.C. 1964 and now
      Acting United States Attorney General in Fact